MX23RW : Monday, February 26 05:18:42
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 14 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BA
FA Cup | First Round Replays
Nov 14, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Pirelli Stadium
PV
Burton Albion
0 - 2
Port Vale

Lubala (15'), Hamer (18')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Massey (31'), Cass (82')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Northampton 2-0 Burton Albion
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Lincoln 1-1 Port Vale
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in League One

We said: Burton Albion 2-1 Port Vale

Although Burton are winless in five competitive matches, four of those games have taken place away from the Pirelli Stadium. Having won four of their previous five home encounters, we think that the Brewers will make full use of home advantage to secure their passage to the second round. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Burton Albion win with a probability of 37.49%. A win for Port Vale had a probability of 37.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Burton Albion win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (6.04%). The likeliest Port Vale win was 0-1 (8.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
Burton AlbionDrawPort Vale
37.49% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 25.42%37.1% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 56.28% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.44% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)47.56% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.24% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)69.77% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Burton Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.13% (0.010999999999996 0.01)24.87% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.52% (0.012 0.01)59.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Port Vale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.92% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)25.09% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)59.78% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Burton Albion 37.49%
    Port Vale 37.1%
    Draw 25.41%
Burton AlbionDrawPort Vale
1-0 @ 8.68% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 8.35% (0.0019999999999989 0)
2-0 @ 6.04% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 3.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.8% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.35% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 0.98% (0.001 0)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 37.49%
1-1 @ 12%
0-0 @ 6.24%
2-2 @ 5.78%
3-3 @ 1.24%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 8.63% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 8.3% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 5.97% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 3.83% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.75% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.66%
1-4 @ 1.32%
0-4 @ 0.95%
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 37.1%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Northampton 2-0 Burton Albion
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Doncaster 2-1 Burton Albion
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.15pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Port Vale 0-0 Burton Albion
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Burton Albion 0-0 Leyton Orient
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Carlisle 2-1 Burton Albion
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Burton Albion 4-1 Bristol Rovers
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Lincoln 1-1 Port Vale
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Wrexham 2-1 Port Vale
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.30pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Port Vale 0-0 Burton Albion
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Mansfield 0-1 Port Vale
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in EFL Cup
Last Game: Port Vale 1-2 Cheltenham
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Port Vale 0-1 Peterborough
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League One

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .