MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 01:24:51
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 18 hrs 35 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MT
EFL Cup | Round of 16
Oct 31, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
One Call Stadium
PV
Mansfield
0 - 1
Port Vale

Flint (70')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Devine (50')
Smith (66'), Thomas (87')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mansfield 2-1 Walsall
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Port Vale 1-2 Cheltenham
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League One

We said: Mansfield Town 2-1 Port Vale

As injuries continue to decimate an out-of-sorts Port Vale squad, Crosby's side - whose run to the last 16 must still be applauded - may very well be on the wrong end of another EFL Cup upset this week. Mansfield are hardly in tip-top shape when it comes to squad fitness either, but the Stags are showing no sign of slowing down anytime soon and can avenge last year's Wembley beating to enter the quarter-final draw for the first time ever. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mansfield Town win with a probability of 58.73%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Port Vale had a probability of 19.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mansfield Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.83%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.2%) and 2-1 (9.92%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.52%), while for a Port Vale win it was 0-1 (5.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
Mansfield TownDrawPort Vale
58.73% (-0.20800000000001 -0.21) 22.2% (0.082999999999998 0.08) 19.07% (0.122 0.12)
Both teams to score 52.72% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.38% (-0.181 -0.18)45.62% (0.177 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.06% (-0.171 -0.17)67.94% (0.169 0.17)
Mansfield Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.8% (-0.12899999999999 -0.13)15.2% (0.128 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.17% (-0.243 -0.24)43.83% (0.239 0.24)
Port Vale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.17% (0.027999999999999 0.03)37.83% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.39% (0.027999999999999 0.03)74.61% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Mansfield Town 58.72%
    Port Vale 19.07%
    Draw 22.19%
Mansfield TownDrawPort Vale
1-0 @ 10.83% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 10.2% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.92% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 6.41% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-1 @ 6.23% (-0.031 -0.03)
3-2 @ 3.03% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.02% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.93% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.43% (-0.012 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.14% (-0.017 -0.02)
5-1 @ 1.11% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 58.72%
1-1 @ 10.52% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 5.75% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.82% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.19%
0-1 @ 5.59% (0.047 0.05)
1-2 @ 5.12% (0.024 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.72% (0.025 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.66% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.56% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 19.07%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Mansfield 2-1 Walsall
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Harrogate 1-4 Mansfield
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Notts County 1-4 Mansfield
Saturday, October 14 at 12.30pm in League Two
Last Game: Mansfield 3-2 Doncaster
Tuesday, October 10 at 7pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Mansfield 0-0 AFC Wimbledon
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Mansfield 0-0 Wrexham
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Port Vale 1-2 Cheltenham
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Port Vale 0-1 Peterborough
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Stevenage 0-0 Port Vale
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Port Vale 1-1 Newcastle U21s (3-2 pen.)
Tuesday, October 10 at 7.45pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Portsmouth 2-0 Port Vale
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Bristol Rovers 3-0 Port Vale
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in League One

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .