MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 10:53:05
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 6 hrs 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
PN
CONCACAF Gold Cup | Group Stage
Jul 5, 2023 at 2am UK
BBVA Compass Stadium
ES

Panama
2 - 2
El Salvador

Escobar (26'), Diaz (71')
Martinez (36'), Blackman (37'), Carrasquilla (48'), Londono (90+4'), Blackman (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gil (4'), Gil (90+1')
Orellana (85'), Tamacas (90+4')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Martinique 1-2 Panama
Friday, June 30 at 11.30pm in CONCACAF Gold Cup
All competitions
CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: El Salvador 0-0 Costa Rica
Saturday, July 1 at 2.06am in CONCACAF Gold Cup

We said: Panama 1-0 El Salvador

El Salvador need to step up and show they are a true contending team in this region, but we do not believe they have the personnel to find a way through an experienced Panamanian backline. Even though their Gold Cup journey will continue after this match, Christiansen is thinking long-term, and he will know that their easiest path into the semi-finals would be a first-place finish, something they are guaranteed of doing with a win or draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Panama win with a probability of 66.44%. A draw had a probability of 20% and a win for El Salvador had a probability of 13.57%.

The most likely scoreline for a Panama win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.95%) and 2-1 (9.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.51%), while for a El Salvador win it was 0-1 (4.65%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood.

Result
PanamaDrawEl Salvador
66.44% (-0.206 -0.21) 19.99% (0.191 0.19) 13.57% (0.014999999999999 0.01)
Both teams to score 47.75% (-0.563 -0.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.98% (-0.778 -0.78)46.02% (0.778 0.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.67% (-0.743 -0.74)68.33% (0.74199999999999 0.74)
Panama Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.04% (-0.29599999999999 -0.3)12.96% (0.296 0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.56% (-0.607 -0.61)39.44% (0.606 0.61)
El Salvador Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.86% (-0.45800000000001 -0.46)45.14% (0.45800000000001 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.95% (-0.368 -0.37)81.05% (0.36799999999999 0.37)
Score Analysis
    Panama 66.43%
    El Salvador 13.57%
    Draw 19.99%
PanamaDrawEl Salvador
2-0 @ 12.21% (0.13 0.13)
1-0 @ 11.95% (0.26 0.26)
2-1 @ 9.71% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
3-0 @ 8.32% (-0.0029999999999983 -0)
3-1 @ 6.62% (-0.087 -0.09)
4-0 @ 4.25% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-1 @ 3.38% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.63% (-0.069 -0.07)
5-0 @ 1.74% (-0.04 -0.04)
5-1 @ 1.38% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.34% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 66.43%
1-1 @ 9.51% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
0-0 @ 5.85% (0.191 0.19)
2-2 @ 3.86% (-0.057 -0.06)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 19.99%
0-1 @ 4.65% (0.094 0.09)
1-2 @ 3.78% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.85% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.02% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 13.57%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Martinique 1-2 Panama
Friday, June 30 at 11.30pm in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Costa Rica 1-2 Panama
Tuesday, June 27 at 2am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: Panama 0-1 Mexico
Sunday, June 18 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Panama 0-2 Canada
Friday, June 16 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Panama 3-2 Nicaragua
Sunday, June 11 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Costa Rica 0-1 Panama
Wednesday, March 29 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: El Salvador 0-0 Costa Rica
Saturday, July 1 at 2.06am in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: El Salvador 1-2 Martinique
Monday, June 26 at 11.30pm in CONCACAF Gold Cup
Last Game: South Korea 1-1 El Salvador
Tuesday, June 20 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Japan 6-0 El Salvador
Thursday, June 15 at 11.10am in International Friendlies
Last Game: USA 1-0 El Salvador
Tuesday, March 28 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: El Salvador 0-1 Honduras
Thursday, March 23 at 3am in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .