MX23RW : Monday, April 22 07:21:40
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 11 hrs 23 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BF
International Friendly
Sep 27, 2022 at 8pm UK
Stade Père-Jégo
CN

Burkina Faso
2 - 1
Comoros


(57'), (62')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Selemani (90+2')
Bourhane (26'), M'Madi (36')
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between Burkina Faso and Comoros.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Congo DR 0-1 Burkina Faso
Friday, September 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Seychelles 1-2 Comoros
Sunday, July 10 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Burkina Faso win with a probability of 46.84%. A draw had a probability of 27% and a win for Comoros had a probability of 26.15%.

The most likely scoreline for a Burkina Faso win was 1-0 with a probability of 13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.13%) and 2-1 (8.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.68%), while for a Comoros win it was 0-1 (9.04%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Burkina Faso would win this match.

Result
Burkina FasoDrawComoros
46.84% (0.166 0.17) 27.01% (0.339 0.34) 26.15% (-0.502 -0.5)
Both teams to score 46.99% (-1.332 -1.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.48% (-1.528 -1.53)57.53% (1.532 1.53)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.69% (-1.227 -1.23)78.31% (1.229 1.23)
Burkina Faso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.43% (-0.592 -0.59)24.57% (0.596 0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.94% (-0.842 -0.84)59.06% (0.842 0.84)
Comoros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.29% (-1.264 -1.26)37.71% (1.268 1.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.52% (-1.255 -1.26)74.48% (1.257 1.26)
Score Analysis
    Burkina Faso 46.83%
    Comoros 26.15%
    Draw 27.01%
Burkina FasoDrawComoros
1-0 @ 13% (0.53 0.53)
2-0 @ 9.13% (0.217 0.22)
2-1 @ 8.9% (-0.093 -0.09)
3-0 @ 4.27% (0.029 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.16% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-2 @ 2.03% (-0.13 -0.13)
4-0 @ 1.5% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.46% (-0.067 -0.07)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 46.83%
1-1 @ 12.68% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 9.27% (0.528 0.53)
2-2 @ 4.34% (-0.199 -0.2)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.01%
0-1 @ 9.04% (0.216 0.22)
1-2 @ 6.19% (-0.173 -0.17)
0-2 @ 4.41% (-0.045 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.01% (-0.128 -0.13)
0-3 @ 1.43% (-0.065 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.41% (-0.117 -0.12)
Other @ 1.67%
Total : 26.15%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Congo DR 0-1 Burkina Faso
Friday, September 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Eswatini 1-3 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Burkina Faso 2-0 Cape Verde
Friday, June 3 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Belgium 3-0 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, March 29 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kosovo 5-0 Burkina Faso
Thursday, March 24 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Burkina Faso 3-3 Cameroon (3-5 pen.)
Saturday, February 5 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Seychelles 1-2 Comoros
Sunday, July 10 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Comoros 0-1 Botswana
Thursday, July 7 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Angola 3-1 Comoros
Tuesday, July 5 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, June 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 2-0 Lesotho
Friday, June 3 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 2-1 Ethiopia
Friday, March 25 at 2pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .