MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:23:40
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
International Friendly
Mar 29, 2022 at 7.45pm UK
Lotto Park
BF

Belgium
3 - 0
Burkina Faso

Vanaken (16'), Trossard (18'), Benteke (75')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Bayala (32'), Guira (72'), Tapsoba (83')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Last Game: Belgium 6-1 Poland
Wednesday, June 8 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Next Game: Wales vs. Belgium
Saturday, June 11 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Six:
Last Game: Eswatini 1-3 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Burkina Faso vs. Togo
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Belgium 2-1 Burkina Faso

Belgium's squad is far from full strength, but Martinez can still call upon a hugely talented group of players, and we are expecting the home side to have too much quality for their opponents in this contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Belgium win with a probability of 64.4%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Burkina Faso had a probability of 13.69%.

The most likely scoreline for a Belgium win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.3%) and 2-1 (9.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.19%), while for a Burkina Faso win it was 0-1 (5.56%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Belgium would win this match.

Result
BelgiumDrawBurkina Faso
64.4%21.91%13.69%
Both teams to score 42.41%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.55%53.45%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.02%74.98%
Belgium Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.02%15.98%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.71%45.28%
Burkina Faso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
50.47%49.53%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.67%84.33%
Score Analysis
    Belgium 64.39%
    Burkina Faso 13.69%
    Draw 21.9%
BelgiumDrawBurkina Faso
1-0 @ 14.51%
2-0 @ 13.3%
2-1 @ 9.35%
3-0 @ 8.13%
3-1 @ 5.72%
4-0 @ 3.73%
4-1 @ 2.62%
3-2 @ 2.01%
5-0 @ 1.37%
5-1 @ 0.96%
4-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 1.77%
Total : 64.39%
1-1 @ 10.19%
0-0 @ 7.92%
2-2 @ 3.29%
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 21.9%
0-1 @ 5.56%
1-2 @ 3.58%
0-2 @ 1.95%
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 13.69%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rep. Ireland 2-2 Belgium
Saturday, March 26 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Wales 1-1 Belgium
Tuesday, November 16 at 7.45pm in World Cup Qualifying - Europe
Last Game: Belgium 3-1 Estonia
Saturday, November 13 at 7.45pm in World Cup Qualifying - Europe
Last Game: Italy 2-1 Belgium
Sunday, October 10 at 2pm in Nations League
Last Game: Belgium 2-3 France
Thursday, October 7 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Belarus 0-1 Belgium
Wednesday, September 8 at 7.45pm in World Cup Qualifying - Europe
Last Game: Kosovo 5-0 Burkina Faso
Thursday, March 24 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Burkina Faso 3-3 Cameroon (3-5 pen.)
Saturday, February 5 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Burkina Faso 1-3 Senegal
Wednesday, February 2 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Burkina Faso 1-0 Tunisia
Saturday, January 29 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Burkina Faso 1-1 Gabon (7-6 pen.)
Sunday, January 23 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Burkina Faso 1-1 Ethiopia
Monday, January 17 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .