MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:53:42
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Jun 7, 2022 at 2pm UK
FNB Stadium
BF

Eswatini
1 - 3
Burkina Faso

Ndzinisa (64')
Thwala (25'), Mkhonta (29')
Mkhonta (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ouattara (69', 75'), Aziz Ki (85')
Kabore (38'), Bandaogo (61'), Dayo (74')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eswatini 1-3 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Cape Verde vs. Eswatini
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Six:
Last Game: Eswatini 1-3 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Burkina Faso vs. Togo
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Eswatini 1-1 Burkina Faso

Eswatini are unbeaten in their last five games on home turf, so we expect them to put up a good fight. Burkina Faso, on the other hand, boast a more experienced crop of players, and we are backing a draw in this one with honours even at the sound of the full-time whistle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Eswatini win with a probability of 43.52%. A win for Burkina Faso had a probability of 28.87% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Eswatini win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.58%) and 2-0 (8.38%). The likeliest Burkina Faso win was 0-1 (9.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.95%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
EswatiniDrawBurkina Faso
43.52%27.61% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 28.87% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Both teams to score 47.05% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.69% (0.0020000000000024 0)58.31% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.07% (0.0019999999999989 0)78.93% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Eswatini Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.41% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)26.59% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.19% (0.0010000000000048 0)61.81% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Burkina Faso Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.09%35.91% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.32% (0.0010000000000012 0)72.68% (-0.0039999999999907 -0)
Score Analysis
    Eswatini 43.51%
    Burkina Faso 28.87%
    Draw 27.61%
EswatiniDrawBurkina Faso
1-0 @ 12.64%
2-1 @ 8.58%
2-0 @ 8.38% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
3-1 @ 3.79% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 3.7%
3-2 @ 1.94%
4-1 @ 1.26%
4-0 @ 1.23%
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 43.51%
1-1 @ 12.95%
0-0 @ 9.55% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-2 @ 4.39%
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 27.61%
0-1 @ 9.78% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 6.63%
0-2 @ 5.01%
1-3 @ 2.27%
0-3 @ 1.71%
2-3 @ 1.5%
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 28.87%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Togo 2-2 Eswatini
Friday, June 3 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mozambique 0-1 Eswatini
Tuesday, May 24 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Eswatini 1-1 Mozambique (2-4 pen.)
Sunday, July 18 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Senegal 2-2 Eswatini
Friday, July 16 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 1-1 Botswana
Wednesday, July 14 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 1-0 Zambia
Saturday, July 10 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Burkina Faso 2-0 Cape Verde
Friday, June 3 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Belgium 3-0 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, March 29 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kosovo 5-0 Burkina Faso
Thursday, March 24 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Burkina Faso 3-3 Cameroon (3-5 pen.)
Saturday, February 5 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Burkina Faso 1-3 Senegal
Wednesday, February 2 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Burkina Faso 1-0 Tunisia
Saturday, January 29 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .