MX23RW : Monday, February 26 04:22:42
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 15 hrs 37 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
JN
Friendlies 1
Oct 13, 2023 at 7pm UK
King Abdullah International Stadium
IN
Jordan
1 - 3
Iran
Al-Naimat (74')
Al-Samarneh (43'), Haddad (46')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Azmoun (6'), Taremi (28'), Mohammadi (90+4')
Kanani (49'), Khalilzadeh (81')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Azerbaijan 2-1 Jordan
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 4-0 Angola
Tuesday, September 12 at 4.30pm in International Friendlies
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1England377
2USA315
3Iran3-33
4Wales3-51

We said: Jordan 0-3 Iran

Considering Jordan's recent form it is difficult to see them defeating Iran in this friendly as the visitors are enjoying a fantastic run of form. With their attacking qualities, Team Melli should have enough to get through this particular fixture to keep that going. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Iran win with a probability of 42.69%. A win for Jordan had a probability of 30.3% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Iran win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.68%) and 0-2 (7.9%). The likeliest Jordan win was 1-0 (9.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.79%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Iran would win this match.

Result
JordanDrawIran
30.3% (0.041999999999998 0.04) 27.01% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 42.69% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Both teams to score 49.5% (0.074000000000005 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.47% (0.084000000000003 0.08)55.53% (-0.080999999999996 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.29% (0.069000000000003 0.07)76.7% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Jordan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.66% (0.076999999999998 0.08)33.34% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.04% (0.084 0.08)69.96% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)
Iran Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.26% (0.027000000000001 0.03)25.74% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.33% (0.036000000000001 0.04)60.67% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Jordan 30.3%
    Iran 42.68%
    Draw 27.01%
JordanDrawIran
1-0 @ 9.43% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.03% (0.011 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.18% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 2.57% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.9% (0.006 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.75% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 30.3%
1-1 @ 12.79%
0-0 @ 8.58% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.77% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 27.01%
0-1 @ 11.64% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 8.68% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 7.9% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.93% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 3.58% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.16% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.33% (0.002 0)
0-4 @ 1.21%
Other @ 2.26%
Total : 42.68%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Azerbaijan 2-1 Jordan
Tuesday, September 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Norway 6-0 Jordan
Thursday, September 7 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jamaica 1-2 Jordan
Monday, June 19 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Serbia 3-2 Jordan
Friday, June 16 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 4-0 Philippines
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 1-3 Spain
Thursday, November 17 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 4-0 Angola
Tuesday, September 12 at 4.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bulgaria 0-1 Iran
Thursday, September 7 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 2-1 Kenya
Tuesday, March 28 at 6pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-1 Russia
Thursday, March 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 0-1 USA
Tuesday, November 29 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Wales 0-2 Iran
Friday, November 25 at 10am in World Cup

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .