MX23RW : Friday, July 19 14:26:43
SM
Sligo vs. Everton: 33 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
WN
World Cup | Group Stage
Nov 25, 2022 at 10am UK
Millennium Stadium
IN

Wales
0 - 2
Iran


Rodon (45+3')
Hennessey (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cheshmi (90+8'), Rezaeian (90+11')
Rezaeian (90+5'), Jahanbakhsh (90+5')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup
Last Game: USA 1-1 Wales
Monday, November 21 at 7pm in World Cup
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1England143
2Wales101
3USA101
4Iran1-40
All competitions
World Cup
Last Game: England 6-2 Iran
Monday, November 21 at 1pm in World Cup
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1England143
2Wales101
3USA101
4Iran1-40

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Iran win with a probability of 43.25%. A win for Wales had a probability of 29.64% and a draw had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Iran win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.7%) and 0-2 (8.1%). The likeliest Wales win was 1-0 (9.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.81%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Iran would win this match.

Result
WalesDrawIran
29.64% (0.729 0.73) 27.11% (-0.102 -0.1) 43.25% (-0.619 -0.62)
Both teams to score 48.89% (0.681 0.68)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.84% (0.687 0.69)56.16% (-0.68 -0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.79% (0.556 0.56)77.22% (-0.54900000000001 -0.55)
Wales Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.84% (0.92299999999999 0.92)34.16% (-0.916 -0.92)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.15% (0.978 0.98)70.85% (-0.971 -0.97)
Iran Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)25.74% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.33% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)60.67% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Wales 29.64%
    Iran 43.25%
    Draw 27.1%
WalesDrawIran
1-0 @ 9.44% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-1 @ 6.88% (0.16 0.16)
2-0 @ 5.07% (0.119 0.12)
3-1 @ 2.47% (0.117 0.12)
3-0 @ 1.82% (0.086 0.09)
3-2 @ 1.67% (0.078 0.08)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 29.64%
1-1 @ 12.81% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 8.79% (-0.232 -0.23)
2-2 @ 4.67% (0.107 0.11)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.1%
0-1 @ 11.93% (-0.32 -0.32)
1-2 @ 8.7% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
0-2 @ 8.1% (-0.219 -0.22)
1-3 @ 3.94% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.66% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.11% (0.048 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.24% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 43.25%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: USA 1-1 Wales
Monday, November 21 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Wales 0-1 Poland
Sunday, September 25 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Belgium 2-1 Wales
Thursday, September 22 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Netherlands 3-2 Wales
Tuesday, June 14 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Wales 1-1 Belgium
Saturday, June 11 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Wales 1-2 Netherlands
Wednesday, June 8 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: England 6-2 Iran
Monday, November 21 at 1pm in World Cup
Last Game: Iran 0-2 Tunisia
Wednesday, November 16 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-0 Nicaragua
Thursday, November 10 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-1 Senegal
Tuesday, September 27 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-0 Uruguay
Friday, September 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-2 Algeria
Sunday, June 12 at 7pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .