MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:44:10
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 15 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
IN
World Cup | Group Stage
Nov 29, 2022 at 7pm UK
Azadi Stadium, Tehran
UN

Iran
0 - 1
USA


Hosseini (77'), Kanani (83'), Jalali (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Pulisic (38')
Adams (43')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
World Cup
Last Game: Wales 0-2 Iran
Friday, November 25 at 10am in World Cup
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1England244
2Iran2-23
3USA202
4Wales2-21
All competitions
World Cup
Last Game: England 0-0 USA
Friday, November 25 at 7pm in World Cup
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1England244
2Iran2-23
3USA202
4Wales2-21

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a USA win with a probability of 46.88%. A win for Iran had a probability of 27.03% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a USA win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.15%) and 0-2 (8.67%). The likeliest Iran win was 1-0 (8.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.38%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 0-1 win for USA in this match.

Result
IranDrawUSA
27.03% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 26.09% (0.012 0.01) 46.88% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Both teams to score 50.29% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.43% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)53.56% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.92% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)75.07% (0.033999999999992 0.03)
Iran Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.17% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)34.82% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.44% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)71.56% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
USA Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.16% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)22.83% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.44% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)56.55% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Iran 27.03%
    USA 46.88%
    Draw 26.08%
IranDrawUSA
1-0 @ 8.39% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 6.53%
2-0 @ 4.42% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-1 @ 2.3%
3-2 @ 1.7% (-0.002 -0)
3-0 @ 1.56% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 27.03%
1-1 @ 12.38%
0-0 @ 7.95% (0.012 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 11.74% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.15% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 8.67% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 4.5% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.27% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 2.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.66% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.58% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 46.88%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wales 0-2 Iran
Friday, November 25 at 10am in World Cup
Last Game: England 6-2 Iran
Monday, November 21 at 1pm in World Cup
Last Game: Iran 0-2 Tunisia
Wednesday, November 16 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-0 Nicaragua
Thursday, November 10 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-1 Senegal
Tuesday, September 27 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Iran 1-0 Uruguay
Friday, September 23 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: England 0-0 USA
Friday, November 25 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: USA 1-1 Wales
Monday, November 21 at 7pm in World Cup
Last Game: Saudi Arabia 0-0 USA
Tuesday, September 27 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Japan 2-0 USA
Friday, September 23 at 1.25pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: El Salvador 1-1 USA
Wednesday, June 15 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: USA 5-0 Grenada
Saturday, June 11 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .