MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:50:43
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MN
International Friendly
May 24, 2022 at 2pm UK
 

Mozambique
0 - 1
Eswatini

 
FT
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between Mozambique and Eswatini.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Benin 0-1 Mozambique
Wednesday, June 8 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Senegal vs. Mozambique
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Eswatini 1-3 Burkina Faso
Tuesday, June 7 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Cape Verde vs. Eswatini
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mozambique win with a probability of 49.57%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Eswatini had a probability of 22.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mozambique win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.39%) and 2-1 (8.65%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.59%), while for a Eswatini win it was 0-1 (9.17%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood.

Result
MozambiqueDrawEswatini
49.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 27.7% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 22.73% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Both teams to score 42.19% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.89% (-0.012 -0.01)62.11% (0.013000000000005 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.18% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)81.82% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Mozambique Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.68% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)25.32% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.9% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)60.1% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Eswatini Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.5% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)43.5% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.29% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)79.71% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Score Analysis
    Mozambique 49.57%
    Eswatini 22.73%
    Draw 27.69%
MozambiqueDrawEswatini
1-0 @ 15.13% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 10.39%
2-1 @ 8.65% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 4.76% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 3.96% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 1.65% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.63% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.36% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 49.57%
1-1 @ 12.59%
0-0 @ 11.01% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.6% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 9.17% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-2 @ 5.24%
0-2 @ 3.82% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.45%
0-3 @ 1.06%
2-3 @ 1%
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 22.73%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Mauritania 2-1 Mozambique
Saturday, March 26 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Niger 1-1 Mozambique
Wednesday, March 23 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mozambique 1-0 Malawi
Tuesday, November 16 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Ivory Coast 3-0 Mozambique
Saturday, November 13 at 7pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Mozambique 0-1 Cameroon
Monday, October 11 at 2pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Cameroon 3-1 Mozambique
Friday, October 8 at 5pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Eswatini 1-1 Mozambique (2-4 pen.)
Sunday, July 18 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Senegal 2-2 Eswatini
Friday, July 16 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 1-1 Botswana
Wednesday, July 14 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 1-0 Zambia
Saturday, July 10 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: South Africa 1-0 Eswatini
Thursday, July 8 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 3-1 Lesotho
Tuesday, July 6 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .