MX23RW : Monday, April 22 21:31:11
SM
Arsenal vs. Chelsea: 21 hrs 28 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SA
International Friendly
Sep 27, 2022 at 5pm UK
FNB Stadium
BN

South Africa
1 - 0
Botswana

Mokoena (38')
Mmodi (57')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Mohutsiwa (5'), Gaolaolwe (37'), Kebue (49')
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between South Africa and Botswana.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Sierra Leone
Saturday, September 24 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 2-1 Botswana
Sunday, July 17 at 9am in COSAFA Cup

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a South Africa win with a probability of 45.15%. A win for Botswana had a probability of 28.05% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a South Africa win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.89%) and 2-0 (8.5%). The likeliest Botswana win was 0-1 (9.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.67%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for South Africa in this match.

Result
South AfricaDrawBotswana
45.15% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 26.8% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01) 28.05%
Both teams to score 48.92% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.31% (0.028999999999996 0.03)55.69% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.16% (0.023999999999997 0.02)76.84% (-0.024999999999991 -0.02)
South Africa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.42% (0.015000000000001 0.02)24.58% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.93% (0.023000000000003 0.02)59.07% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
Botswana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.86% (0.015000000000001 0.02)35.14% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.11% (0.016000000000002 0.02)71.89% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    South Africa 45.15%
    Botswana 28.05%
    Draw 26.79%
South AfricaDrawBotswana
1-0 @ 12.12%
2-1 @ 8.89% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 8.5% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.16% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 3.98% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.002 0)
4-0 @ 1.4% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 45.15%
1-1 @ 12.67%
0-0 @ 8.64% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.65% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 26.79%
0-1 @ 9.03% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.63% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 4.72% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 2.31% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.65%
2-3 @ 1.62% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 28.05%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Sierra Leone
Saturday, September 24 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 2-1 Botswana
Sunday, July 17 at 9am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Madagascar 1-2 South Africa
Friday, July 15 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: South Africa 0-0 Mozambique (4-5 pen.)
Wednesday, July 13 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Morocco 2-1 South Africa
Thursday, June 9 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: France 5-0 South Africa
Tuesday, March 29 at 8.15pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 2-1 Botswana
Sunday, July 17 at 9am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Botswana 2-0 Eswatini
Friday, July 15 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 1-1 Botswana
Tuesday, July 12 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Botswana 1-0 Angola
Sunday, July 10 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Comoros 0-1 Botswana
Thursday, July 7 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Seychelles 0-1 Botswana
Tuesday, July 5 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .