MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 12:12:21
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Avispa Fukuoka and Gamba Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Avispa Fukuoka win with a probability of 60.17%. A draw had a probability of 24% and a win for Gamba Osaka had a probability of 15.84%.

The most likely scoreline for an Avispa Fukuoka win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.78%) and 2-1 (9.2%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.02%), while for a Gamba Osaka win it was 0-1 (6.61%).

Result
Avispa FukuokaDrawGamba Osaka
60.17% (0.131 0.13) 23.99% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08) 15.84% (-0.051 -0.05)
Both teams to score 41.62% (0.108 0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.71% (0.202 0.2)57.29% (-0.201 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.87% (0.161 0.16)78.13% (-0.15900000000001 -0.16)
Avispa Fukuoka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.15% (0.127 0.13)18.85% (-0.126 -0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.69% (0.208 0.21)50.31% (-0.20800000000001 -0.21)
Gamba Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.3% (0.053000000000004 0.05)48.71% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.26% (0.036000000000001 0.04)83.74% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Avispa Fukuoka 60.17%
    Gamba Osaka 15.84%
    Draw 23.99%
Avispa FukuokaDrawGamba Osaka
1-0 @ 15.32% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 12.78% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.2% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 7.11% (0.029 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.11% (0.03 0.03)
4-0 @ 2.97% (0.024 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.13% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.84% (0.013 0.01)
5-0 @ 0.99% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 60.17%
1-1 @ 11.02% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 9.18% (-0.071 -0.07)
2-2 @ 3.31% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 23.99%
0-1 @ 6.61% (-0.041 -0.04)
1-2 @ 3.97% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-2 @ 2.38% (-0.011 -0.01)
1-3 @ 0.95% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 15.84%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cerezo 2-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, July 30 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, July 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 1-0 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, July 10 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-1 Avispa Fukuoka
Wednesday, July 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-2 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, July 2 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 1-3 Hiroshima
Saturday, June 25 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 1-1 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, July 30 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: PSG 6-2 Gamba Osaka
Monday, July 25 at 11am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 1-2 Cerezo
Saturday, July 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 4-0 Gamba Osaka
Saturday, July 9 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 1-0 Gamba Osaka
Wednesday, July 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 1-1 Urawa
Saturday, July 2 at 11am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .