MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:01:42
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 13 hrs 58 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 1
Feb 24, 2024 at 4am UK
Yamaha Stadium

Jubilo Iwata
0 - 2
Vissel Kobe


Ito (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Yuruki (5'), Sasaki (49')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Jubilo Iwata and Vissel Kobe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, November 5 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-0 Inter Miami (4-3 pen.)
Wednesday, February 7 at 10am in Club Friendlies 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 37.22%. A win for Jubilo Iwata has a probability of 37.19% and a draw has a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8.31%) and 0-2 (6.06%). The likeliest Jubilo Iwata win is 1-0 (8.83%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.11%).

Result
Jubilo IwataDrawVissel Kobe
37.19% (-0.15499999999999 -0.15) 25.59% (0.018999999999998 0.02) 37.22% (0.139 0.14)
Both teams to score 55.67% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.66% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)48.34% (0.083000000000006 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.51% (-0.073 -0.07)70.49% (0.075999999999993 0.08)
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.6% (-0.122 -0.12)25.4% (0.125 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.8% (-0.169 -0.17)60.2% (0.171 0.17)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.62% (0.040000000000006 0.04)25.38% (-0.038 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.82% (0.052999999999997 0.05)60.18% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Jubilo Iwata 37.19%
    Vissel Kobe 37.22%
    Draw 25.59%
Jubilo IwataDrawVissel Kobe
1-0 @ 8.83% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-1 @ 8.3% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 6.05% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 3.79% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.77% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.6% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.3% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 0.95% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 37.19%
1-1 @ 12.11% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.45% (0.022 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.69% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.19% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 8.84% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.31% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.06% (0.034 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.8% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.77% (0.019 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.6% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 1.3% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-4 @ 0.95% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 37.22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, November 5 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 2-0 Jubilo Iwata
Saturday, October 29 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Shimizu S-Pulse 1-1 Jubilo Iwata
Saturday, October 22 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-1 Jubilo Iwata
Wednesday, October 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 3-3 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-2 Cerezo
Saturday, September 17 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-0 Inter Miami (4-3 pen.)
Wednesday, February 7 at 10am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 0-1 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, November 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 1-1 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, October 28 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 3-1 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 21 at 6am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .