MX23RW : Monday, June 17 04:23:08
SM
Austria vs. France 14 hrs 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 31
Oct 22, 2022 at 8am UK
IAI Stadium Nihondaira

Shimizu S-Pulse
1 - 1
Jubilo Iwata

Thiago (34')
Kitagawa (49'), Tatsuta (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Germain (90+2')
Uehara (64')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shimizu S-Pulse and Jubilo Iwata.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kawasaki 3-2 Shimizu S-Pulse
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-1 Jubilo Iwata
Wednesday, October 12 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shimizu S-Pulse win with a probability of 51.26%. A draw had a probability of 25.3% and a win for Jubilo Iwata had a probability of 23.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shimizu S-Pulse win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.67%) and 2-1 (9.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.99%), while for a Jubilo Iwata win it was 0-1 (7.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 12% likelihood.

Result
Shimizu S-PulseDrawJubilo Iwata
51.26% (0.013999999999996 0.01) 25.28% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 23.45% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Both teams to score 49.39% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.87% (0.028999999999996 0.03)53.13% (-0.026999999999994 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.29% (0.025000000000002 0.03)74.7% (-0.02300000000001 -0.02)
Shimizu S-Pulse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.26% (0.018000000000001 0.02)20.74% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.64% (0.027000000000001 0.03)53.36% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Jubilo Iwata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.3% (0.013000000000005 0.01)37.69% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.53% (0.012 0.01)74.47% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Shimizu S-Pulse 51.26%
    Jubilo Iwata 23.45%
    Draw 25.28%
Shimizu S-PulseDrawJubilo Iwata
1-0 @ 12.29% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.67% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 5.07% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 4.95% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-2 @ 2.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.95% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 0.95% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 51.26%
1-1 @ 11.99% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.82% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.6% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 7.63% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.85%
0-2 @ 3.72% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.9% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.5% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 1.64%
Total : 23.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-2 Shimizu S-Pulse
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 3-2 Shimizu S-Pulse
Saturday, September 17 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shimizu S-Pulse 1-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, September 10 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-0 Shimizu S-Pulse
Saturday, September 3 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Shimizu S-Pulse 1-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, August 27 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Shimizu S-Pulse 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, August 20 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-1 Jubilo Iwata
Wednesday, October 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 3-3 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 8 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-2 Cerezo
Saturday, September 17 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 4-0 Jubilo Iwata
Sunday, September 11 at 5.05am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 2-2 Reysol
Saturday, September 3 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-0 Jubilo Iwata
Friday, August 19 at 11.30am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .