MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 06:43:15
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 7am UK at Kashima Soccer Stadium
Kashima Antlers
4 - 1
Consadole
Ueda (6'), Suzuki (30' pen., 45+1'), Arthur (48')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Suga (69')
Miyazawa (9'), Sugeno (25'), Fernandes (55')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashima Antlers and Consadole Sapporo.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashima Antlers win with a probability of 50.09%. A draw had a probability of 25.6% and a win for Consadole Sapporo had a probability of 24.31%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashima Antlers win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.26%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.45%) and 2-1 (9.35%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.14%), while for a Consadole Sapporo win it was 0-1 (7.88%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kashima Antlers would win this match.

Result
Kashima AntlersDrawConsadole Sapporo
50.09%25.6%24.31%
Both teams to score 49.37%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.4%53.6%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.89%75.1%
Kashima Antlers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.58%21.42%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.57%54.42%
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.83%37.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.05%73.95%
Score Analysis
    Kashima Antlers 50.09%
    Consadole Sapporo 24.31%
    Draw 25.59%
Kashima AntlersDrawConsadole Sapporo
1-0 @ 12.26%
2-0 @ 9.45%
2-1 @ 9.35%
3-0 @ 4.85%
3-1 @ 4.8%
3-2 @ 2.38%
4-0 @ 1.87%
4-1 @ 1.85%
4-2 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 50.09%
1-1 @ 12.14%
0-0 @ 7.96%
2-2 @ 4.63%
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 25.59%
0-1 @ 7.88%
1-2 @ 6.01%
0-2 @ 3.9%
1-3 @ 1.98%
2-3 @ 1.53%
0-3 @ 1.29%
Other @ 1.72%
Total : 24.31%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hiroshima 3-0 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, May 7 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 3-1 Jubilo Iwata
Tuesday, May 3 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-3 Kashima Antlers
Friday, April 29 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 0-0 Nagoya Grampus
Sunday, April 17 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 0-3 Yokohama
Sunday, April 10 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-1 Kashima Antlers
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, May 7 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 0-0 Consadole
Wednesday, May 4 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-0 Shonan Bellmare
Friday, April 29 at 5.05am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-0 FC Tokyo
Saturday, April 16 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-2 Consadole
Sunday, April 10 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 5-0 Consadole
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .