MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 07:59:17
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 16, 2022 at 5am UK at Sapporo Dome
Consadole
0 - 0
FC Tokyo

Nakashima (67'), Miyazawa (70'), Suga (78')
FT

Morishige (30')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Consadole Sapporo and FC Tokyo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vissel Kobe 4-1 Consadole
Sunday, May 29 at 5.05am in J1 League
Next Game: Kawasaki vs. Consadole
Saturday, June 18 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 3-1 Kashima Antlers
Sunday, May 29 at 7am in J1 League
Next Game: Shonan Bellmare vs. FC Tokyo
Saturday, June 18 at 10am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Consadole Sapporo win with a probability of 43.38%. A win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 29.73% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Consadole Sapporo win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.76%) and 2-0 (8.04%). The likeliest FC Tokyo win was 0-1 (9.26%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.74%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood.

Result
Consadole SapporoDrawFC Tokyo
43.38%26.89%29.73%
Both teams to score 49.59%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.71%55.28%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.49%76.51%
Consadole Sapporo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.72%25.27%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.96%60.04%
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.36%33.64%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.71%70.29%
Score Analysis
    Consadole Sapporo 43.38%
    FC Tokyo 29.73%
    Draw 26.89%
Consadole SapporoDrawFC Tokyo
1-0 @ 11.69%
2-1 @ 8.76%
2-0 @ 8.04%
3-1 @ 4.02%
3-0 @ 3.69%
3-2 @ 2.19%
4-1 @ 1.38%
4-0 @ 1.27%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 43.38%
1-1 @ 12.74%
0-0 @ 8.5%
2-2 @ 4.77%
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 26.89%
0-1 @ 9.26%
1-2 @ 6.94%
0-2 @ 5.05%
1-3 @ 2.52%
0-3 @ 1.83%
2-3 @ 1.73%
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 29.73%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 0-2 Consadole
Sunday, April 10 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 5-0 Consadole
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-1 Urawa
Saturday, April 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-2 Consadole
Saturday, March 19 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-1 Yokohama
Saturday, March 12 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Consadole
Sunday, March 6 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 0-0 Urawa
Sunday, April 10 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 3-1 Vissel Kobe
Wednesday, April 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 2-1 FC Tokyo
Saturday, April 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 FC Tokyo
Saturday, March 19 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-1 Hiroshima
Saturday, March 12 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-1 FC Tokyo
Sunday, March 6 at 7am in J1 League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .