MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 00:13:58
SM
Atalanta vs. Liverpool: 18 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 6
Apr 3, 2024 at 11am UK
SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium

Reysol
1 - 1
Cerezo

Savio (21')
Koga (18'), Inukai (57')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ceara (19' pen.)
Yamada (84')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashiwa Reysol and Cerezo Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 30 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-0 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, March 30 at 7am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 36.66%. A win for Kashiwa Reysol had a probability of 36.34% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.28%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.04%) and 0-2 (6.45%). The likeliest Kashiwa Reysol win was 1-0 (10.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.82%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.8% likelihood.

Result
Kashiwa ReysolDrawCerezo Osaka
36.34% (-0.832 -0.83) 27% (0.047999999999998 0.05) 36.66% (0.785 0.78)
Both teams to score 50.92% (-0.141 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.64% (-0.183 -0.18)54.36% (0.182 0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.26% (-0.152 -0.15)75.74% (0.152 0.15)
Kashiwa Reysol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.26% (-0.583 -0.58)28.73% (0.584 0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.43% (-0.735 -0.73)64.57% (0.736 0.74)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.45% (0.384 0.38)28.54% (-0.385 -0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.67% (0.48099999999999 0.48)64.33% (-0.48100000000001 -0.48)
Score Analysis
    Kashiwa Reysol 36.33%
    Cerezo Osaka 36.65%
    Draw 27%
Kashiwa ReysolDrawCerezo Osaka
1-0 @ 10.22% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 8% (-0.119 -0.12)
2-0 @ 6.38% (-0.165 -0.17)
3-1 @ 3.32% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-0 @ 2.65% (-0.114 -0.11)
3-2 @ 2.08% (-0.042 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.04% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 36.33%
1-1 @ 12.82% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.2% (0.058 0.06)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 27%
0-1 @ 10.28% (0.18 0.18)
1-2 @ 8.04% (0.098999999999999 0.1)
0-2 @ 6.45% (0.182 0.18)
1-3 @ 3.36% (0.076 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.69% (0.104 0.1)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.05% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 36.65%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 30 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 0-2 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, March 16 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Jubilo Iwata 0-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 9 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-1 Reysol
Saturday, March 2 at 4am in J1 League
Last Game: Reysol 1-1 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, February 25 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Reysol
Sunday, December 3 at 5.45am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-0 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, March 30 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 0-2 Cerezo
Saturday, March 16 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-1 Tokyo Verdy
Saturday, March 9 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 1-1 Cerezo
Saturday, March 2 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-2 FC Tokyo
Saturday, February 24 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-0 Cerezo
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .