MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 19:00:34
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 27
Sep 15, 2023 at 11am UK
Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium

Kawasaki
1 - 0
FC Tokyo

Marcinho (54')
Ienaga (44')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Higashi (23'), Watanabe (49'), Shirai (66'), Koizumi (73'), Silva (82'), Nakagawa (90+4')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kawasaki Frontale and FC Tokyo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerezo 3-0 Kawasaki
Saturday, September 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 1-2 Avispa Fukuoka
Sunday, September 3 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kawasaki Frontale win with a probability of 62.25%. A draw had a probability of 21.4% and a win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 16.35%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kawasaki Frontale win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.25%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.18%), while for a FC Tokyo win it was 0-1 (5.25%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Kawasaki Frontale in this match.

Result
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawFC Tokyo
62.25% (0.0020000000000024 0) 21.4% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 16.35% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Both teams to score 49.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)46.59%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.14% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)68.86% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Kawasaki Frontale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.6% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)14.4% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.7%42.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.38% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)41.61% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.9% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)78.1% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Kawasaki Frontale 62.24%
    FC Tokyo 16.35%
    Draw 21.4%
Kawasaki FrontaleDrawFC Tokyo
1-0 @ 11.61%
2-0 @ 11.25%
2-1 @ 9.87%
3-0 @ 7.27%
3-1 @ 6.37%
4-0 @ 3.52% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 3.09%
3-2 @ 2.79%
5-0 @ 1.37%
4-2 @ 1.35%
5-1 @ 1.2%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 62.24%
1-1 @ 10.18%
0-0 @ 5.99%
2-2 @ 4.32% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 21.4%
0-1 @ 5.25%
1-2 @ 4.46% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 2.3% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.3%
2-3 @ 1.26%
Other @ 1.76%
Total : 16.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cerezo 3-0 Kawasaki
Saturday, September 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 2-2 Consadole
Saturday, August 26 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 3-2 Kawasaki
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 0-1 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-4 Gamba Osaka
Sunday, August 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 0-1 Bayern
Saturday, July 29 at 11am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: FC Tokyo 1-2 Avispa Fukuoka
Sunday, September 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-2 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, August 26 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 2-1 FC Tokyo
Saturday, August 19 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-1 FC Tokyo
Sunday, August 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 1-3 Kashima Antlers
Sunday, July 16 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .