MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 05:14:21
S
SEARCH
M
SA

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Osasuna 0-2 Mallorca
Sunday, May 22 at 7pm in La Liga

We said: Athletic Bilbao 2-1 Osasuna

Neither team can claim to be in their best form heading into their closing double-header, something which could make for a match mixed with quality and errors. Nevertheless, we feel that home advantage will prove key for Athletic, leading up to predict a narrow victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Athletic Bilbao win with a probability of 53.72%. A draw had a probability of 25% and a win for Osasuna had a probability of 21.29%.

The most likely scoreline for an Athletic Bilbao win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.43%) and 2-1 (9.47%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.81%), while for a Osasuna win it was 0-1 (7.37%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Athletic Bilbao would win this match.

Result
Athletic BilbaoDrawOsasuna
53.72% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02) 24.99% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01) 21.29% (0.032 0.03)
Both teams to score 47.64% (0.065999999999995 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.91% (0.069000000000003 0.07)54.1% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.48% (0.057000000000002 0.06)75.52% (-0.057999999999993 -0.06)
Athletic Bilbao Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.89% (0.018000000000001 0.02)20.11% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.63% (0.030000000000001 0.03)52.37% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.64% (0.07 0.07)40.36% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.02% (0.064 0.06)76.98% (-0.065000000000012 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Athletic Bilbao 53.71%
    Osasuna 21.29%
    Draw 24.99%
Athletic BilbaoDrawOsasuna
1-0 @ 13.01% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.43% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.47% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-0 @ 5.58% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 5.06% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.24%
4-1 @ 2.03% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 53.71%
1-1 @ 11.81%
0-0 @ 8.12% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.3% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 24.99%
0-1 @ 7.37% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 5.36% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.34% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.62% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.3% (0.006 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.01% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.29%
Total : 21.29%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Granada 1-0 Athletic Bilbao
Tuesday, May 10 at 7pm in La Liga
Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 0-0 Valencia
Saturday, May 7 at 3.15pm in La Liga
Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 2-0 Atletico
Saturday, April 30 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Cadiz 2-3 Athletic Bilbao
Thursday, April 21 at 7pm in La Liga
Last Game: Athletic Bilbao 0-2 Celta Vigo
Sunday, April 17 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Villarreal 1-1 Athletic Bilbao
Saturday, April 9 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Osasuna 1-1 Getafe
Wednesday, May 11 at 6pm in La Liga
Last Game: Espanyol 1-1 Osasuna
Sunday, May 8 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Elche 1-1 Osasuna
Sunday, May 1 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Osasuna 1-3 Real Madrid
Wednesday, April 20 at 8.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Valencia 1-2 Osasuna
Saturday, April 16 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Osasuna 1-0 Alaves
Sunday, April 10 at 1pm in La Liga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atletico MadridAtletico11003033
2Real Betis11003033
3Villarreal11003033
4Osasuna11002113
5Real Madrid11002113
6Real Sociedad11001013
7Valencia11001013
8Celta Vigo10102201
9Espanyol10102201
10Athletic Bilbao10100001
11Barcelona10100001
12Mallorca10100001
13Rayo Vallecano10100001
14Almeria100112-10
15Sevilla100112-10
16CadizCadiz100101-10
17GironaGirona100101-10
18ElcheElche100103-30
19Getafe100103-30
20Real Valladolid100103-30
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .