MX23RW : Monday, August 15 07:57:14
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 30, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade Rene Gaillard
Niort
1 - 3
Dijon
Mendes (45+2' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-1)
Dobre (44', 50'), Le Bihan (77')
Jacob (83')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Niort and Dijon.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Niort 1-2 Valenciennes
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Sochaux 2-2 Dijon
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Dijon win with a probability of 37.78%. A win for Niort had a probability of 33.01% and a draw had a probability of 29.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Dijon win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.64%) and 0-2 (7.3%). The likeliest Niort win was 1-0 (11.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Dijon would win this match.

Result
NiortDrawDijon
33.01%29.21%37.78%
Both teams to score 44.1%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.32%62.67%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.77%82.23%
Niort Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.84%35.16%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.09%71.91%
Dijon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.01%31.99%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.55%68.45%
Score Analysis
    Niort 33.01%
    Dijon 37.77%
    Draw 29.2%
NiortDrawDijon
1-0 @ 11.75%
2-1 @ 7%
2-0 @ 6.15%
3-1 @ 2.44%
3-0 @ 2.14%
3-2 @ 1.39%
Other @ 2.13%
Total : 33.01%
1-1 @ 13.4%
0-0 @ 11.24%
2-2 @ 3.99%
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 29.2%
0-1 @ 12.81%
1-2 @ 7.64%
0-2 @ 7.3%
1-3 @ 2.9%
0-3 @ 2.78%
2-3 @ 1.52%
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 37.77%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Toulouse 2-0 Niort
Monday, April 25 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Bastia
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 0-2 Niort
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 0-0 Nimes
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-1 Niort
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 2-0 Quevilly
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dijon 3-3 Guingamp
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Auxerre 2-1 Dijon
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dijon 0-3 Ajaccio
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 2-2 Dijon
Monday, April 11 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dijon 1-0 Grenoble
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 1-1 Dijon
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp32106157
2Bordeaux32104047
3Caen32104227
4Bastia32017346
5Metz32015146
6Laval32014226
7AmiensAmiens320123-16
8Dijon31204315
9Paris FCParis FC31202115
10Nimes31112204
11Valenciennes311112-14
12Grenoble311113-24
13NiortNiort310236-33
14Le HavreLe Havre302112-12
15PauPau302115-42
16Quevilly201112-11
17Sochaux301202-21
18Rodez AFRodez AF301204-41
19Annecy300314-30
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne201123-1-2
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .