MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 07:46:15
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 9, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade Rene Gaillard
Niort
0 - 0
Nimes

Mendes (90+1')
FT

Cubas (45'), Fomba (50')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Niort and Nimes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Niort 1-2 Valenciennes
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nimes 0-2 Bastia
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Niort win with a probability of 38.85%. A win for Nimes had a probability of 31.64% and a draw had a probability of 29.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Niort win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.66%) and 2-1 (7.65%). The likeliest Nimes win was 0-1 (11.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.41%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 11.8% likelihood.

Result
NiortDrawNimes
38.85%29.51%31.64%
Both teams to score 43.02%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.15%63.85%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.92%83.08%
Niort Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.07%31.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.61%68.39%
Nimes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.2%36.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.42%73.58%
Score Analysis
    Niort 38.85%
    Nimes 31.63%
    Draw 29.51%
NiortDrawNimes
1-0 @ 13.41%
2-0 @ 7.66%
2-1 @ 7.65%
3-0 @ 2.91%
3-1 @ 2.91%
3-2 @ 1.46%
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 38.85%
1-1 @ 13.41%
0-0 @ 11.75%
2-2 @ 3.83%
Other @ 0.52%
Total : 29.51%
0-1 @ 11.74%
1-2 @ 6.7%
0-2 @ 5.87%
1-3 @ 2.23%
0-3 @ 1.96%
2-3 @ 1.28%
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 31.63%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-1 Niort
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 2-0 Quevilly
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Sochaux
Tuesday, March 15 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 2-0 Niort
Saturday, March 12 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 0-1 Ajaccio
Saturday, March 5 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 1-0 Niort
Saturday, February 26 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nimes 0-2 Guingamp
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 1-0 Nimes
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nimes 1-2 Auxerre
Tuesday, March 15 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 0-1 Nimes
Saturday, March 12 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nimes 1-1 Paris FC
Saturday, March 5 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 3-0 Nimes
Saturday, February 26 at 6pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AmiensAmiens00000000
2Annecy00000000
3Bastia00000000
4Caen00000000
5Dijon00000000
6Grenoble00000000
7GuingampGuingamp00000000
8Laval00000000
9Le HavreLe Havre00000000
10Metz00000000
11Nimes00000000
12NiortNiort00000000
13Paris FCParis FC00000000
14PauPau00000000
15Quevilly00000000
16Rodez AFRodez AF00000000
17Saint-EtienneSt Etienne00000000
18Sochaux00000000
19Valenciennes00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .