MX23RW : Monday, August 15 06:27:55
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Apr 25, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Stadium Municipal
Toulouse
2 - 0
Niort
Dejaegere (21'), Onaiwu (78')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kilama (42'), Cassubie (52')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Toulouse and Niort.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ajaccio 1-0 Toulouse
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-2 Valenciennes
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Toulouse win with a probability of 74.28%. A draw had a probability of 16.7% and a win for Niort had a probability of 9.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Toulouse win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.07%) and 3-0 (10.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.91%), while for a Niort win it was 0-1 (3.46%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Toulouse in this match.

Result
ToulouseDrawNiort
74.28%16.7%9.02%
Both teams to score 43.18%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.34%43.67%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.94%66.06%
Toulouse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.83%10.17%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.58%33.43%
Niort Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.07%51.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.04%85.96%
Score Analysis
    Toulouse 74.26%
    Niort 9.02%
    Draw 16.7%
ToulouseDrawNiort
2-0 @ 13.79%
1-0 @ 12.07%
3-0 @ 10.51%
2-1 @ 9.04%
3-1 @ 6.89%
4-0 @ 6.01%
4-1 @ 3.94%
5-0 @ 2.75%
3-2 @ 2.26%
5-1 @ 1.8%
4-2 @ 1.29%
6-0 @ 1.05%
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 74.26%
1-1 @ 7.91%
0-0 @ 5.28%
2-2 @ 2.96%
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 16.7%
0-1 @ 3.46%
1-2 @ 2.59%
0-2 @ 1.13%
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 9.02%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sochaux 1-1 Toulouse
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Toulouse 2-0 Quevilly
Saturday, April 16 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 2-4 Toulouse
Saturday, April 9 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Toulouse 2-1 Paris FC
Saturday, April 2 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Auxerre 1-2 Toulouse
Saturday, March 19 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Toulouse 6-0 Amiens
Tuesday, March 15 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Bastia
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 0-2 Niort
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 0-0 Nimes
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-1 Niort
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 2-0 Quevilly
Saturday, March 19 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Sochaux
Tuesday, March 15 at 6pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp32106157
2Bordeaux32104047
3Caen32104227
4Bastia32017346
5Metz32015146
6Laval32014226
7AmiensAmiens320123-16
8Dijon31204315
9Paris FCParis FC31202115
10Nimes31112204
11Valenciennes311112-14
12Grenoble311113-24
13NiortNiort310236-33
14Le HavreLe Havre302112-12
15PauPau302115-42
16Quevilly201112-11
17Sochaux301202-21
18Rodez AFRodez AF301204-41
19Annecy300314-30
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne201123-1-2
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .