MX23RW : Friday, July 1 17:06:17
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 7, 2022 at 6pm UK at Nouveau Stade du Hameau
Pau
2 - 2
Niort
Essende (16', 56')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Zemzemi (8'), Boutobba (31')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Pau and Niort.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Nancy 2-3 Pau
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-2 Valenciennes
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pau win with a probability of 41.07%. A win for Niort had a probability of 31.44% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Pau win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.43%) and 2-0 (7.66%). The likeliest Niort win was 0-1 (9.98%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.97%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
PauDrawNiort
41.07%27.49%31.44%
Both teams to score 48.55%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.05%56.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.14%77.86%
Pau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.74%27.26%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.31%62.69%
Niort Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.75%33.26%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.13%69.87%
Score Analysis
    Pau 41.07%
    Niort 31.44%
    Draw 27.48%
PauDrawNiort
1-0 @ 11.78%
2-1 @ 8.43%
2-0 @ 7.66%
3-1 @ 3.65%
3-0 @ 3.32%
3-2 @ 2.01%
4-1 @ 1.19%
4-0 @ 1.08%
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 41.07%
1-1 @ 12.97%
0-0 @ 9.07%
2-2 @ 4.64%
Other @ 0.81%
Total : 27.48%
0-1 @ 9.98%
1-2 @ 7.14%
0-2 @ 5.49%
1-3 @ 2.62%
0-3 @ 2.02%
2-3 @ 1.7%
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 31.44%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Quevilly 1-2 Pau
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 0-1 Sochaux
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 3-0 Pau
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 1-4 Auxerre
Saturday, April 16 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 2-1 Pau
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 2-1 Le Havre
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-3 Dijon
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Toulouse 2-0 Niort
Monday, April 25 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Bastia
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nancy 0-2 Niort
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 0-0 Nimes
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-1 Niort
Saturday, April 2 at 6pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1AmiensAmiens00000000
2Annecy00000000
3Bastia00000000
4Caen00000000
5Dijon00000000
6Grenoble00000000
7GuingampGuingamp00000000
8Laval00000000
9Le HavreLe Havre00000000
10Metz00000000
11Nimes00000000
12NiortNiort00000000
13Paris FCParis FC00000000
14PauPau00000000
15Quevilly00000000
16Rodez AFRodez AF00000000
17Saint-EtienneSt Etienne00000000
18Sochaux00000000
19Valenciennes00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .