MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 06:40:27
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade Nungesser
Valenciennes
1 - 0
Le Havre
Hamache (13')
Masson (33'), Larsonneur (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Valenciennes and Le Havre.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Valenciennes win with a probability of 43.88%. A draw had a probability of 28.9% and a win for Le Havre had a probability of 27.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Valenciennes win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.94%) and 2-1 (8.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.13%), while for a Le Havre win it was 0-1 (10.54%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 14.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Valenciennes in this match.

Result
ValenciennesDrawLe Havre
43.88% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 28.91%27.22% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Both teams to score 42.72% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
36.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)63.3% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.32% (0.0030000000000001 0)82.68% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Valenciennes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.23%28.77%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.39% (0.0010000000000048 0)64.61% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Le Havre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.98% (0.0030000000000001 0)40.02% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.33% (0.0019999999999989 0)76.67% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Valenciennes 43.87%
    Le Havre 27.21%
    Draw 28.9%
ValenciennesDrawLe Havre
1-0 @ 14.34%
2-0 @ 8.94% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 8.18%
3-0 @ 3.71%
3-1 @ 3.4%
3-2 @ 1.56%
4-0 @ 1.16%
4-1 @ 1.06% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 43.87%
1-1 @ 13.13%
0-0 @ 11.51%
2-2 @ 3.75% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.51%
Total : 28.9%
0-1 @ 10.54%
1-2 @ 6.01%
0-2 @ 4.83%
1-3 @ 1.84%
0-3 @ 1.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.14%
Other @ 1.38%
Total : 27.21%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bordeaux 0-0 Valenciennes
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-2 Valenciennes
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Valenciennes 1-0 Sochaux
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 1-1 Valenciennes
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Valenciennes 0-0 Ajaccio
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Grenoble 3-0 Valenciennes
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 0-0 Grenoble
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 2-1 Le Havre
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 1-2 Auxerre
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 2-1 Le Havre
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 0-1 Grenoble
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 0-2 Le Havre
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp32106157
2Bordeaux32104047
3Caen32104227
4Bastia32017346
5Metz32015146
6Laval32014226
7AmiensAmiens320123-16
8Dijon31204315
9Paris FCParis FC31202115
10Nimes31112204
11Valenciennes311112-14
12Grenoble311113-24
13NiortNiort310236-33
14Quevilly302134-12
15Le HavreLe Havre302112-12
16PauPau302115-42
17Sochaux301202-21
18Rodez AFRodez AF301204-41
19Annecy300314-30
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne302145-1-1
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Serie B Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1RegginaReggina11003123
2Brescia11002023
3Palermo11002023
4Cittadella11004313
5AscoliAscoli11002113
6Genoa11002113
7Cosenza CalcioCosenza11001013
8FrosinoneFrosinone11001013
9BariBari10102201
10Parma10102201
11CagliariCagliari10101101
12Como10101101
13Pisa100134-10
14Ternana100112-10
15VeneziaVenezia100112-10
16BeneventoBenevento100101-10
17Modena100101-10
18SPALSPAL100113-20
19Perugia100102-20
20SudtirolSudtirol100102-20
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .