MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 09:14:05
SM
Denmark vs. England: 6 hrs 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 22
Jan 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Haig Avenue

Southport
2 - 0
Darlington

Bennett (18', 88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Southport and Darlington.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gloucester City 2-2 Southport
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southport win with a probability of 44.11%. A win for Darlington had a probability of 29.3% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southport win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.88%) and 2-0 (8.11%). The likeliest Darlington win was 0-1 (8.96%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.61%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Southport would win this match.

Result
SouthportDrawDarlington
44.11% (-0.919 -0.92) 26.58% (0.799 0.8) 29.3% (0.117 0.12)
Both teams to score 50.28% (-2.387 -2.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.7% (-3.123 -3.12)54.29% (3.119 3.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.31% (-2.671 -2.67)75.69% (2.668 2.67)
Southport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.53% (-1.797 -1.8)24.47% (1.794 1.79)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.08% (-2.599 -2.6)58.91% (2.596 2.6)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.56% (-1.54 -1.54)33.43% (1.538 1.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.93% (-1.723 -1.72)70.07% (1.721 1.72)
Score Analysis
    Southport 44.11%
    Darlington 29.3%
    Draw 26.58%
SouthportDrawDarlington
1-0 @ 11.51% (0.78 0.78)
2-1 @ 8.88% (-0.217 -0.22)
2-0 @ 8.11% (0.144 0.14)
3-1 @ 4.17% (-0.333 -0.33)
3-0 @ 3.8% (-0.135 -0.14)
3-2 @ 2.28% (-0.289 -0.29)
4-1 @ 1.47% (-0.203 -0.2)
4-0 @ 1.34% (-0.122 -0.12)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 44.11%
1-1 @ 12.61% (0.35 0.35)
0-0 @ 8.18% (0.949 0.95)
2-2 @ 4.87% (-0.334 -0.33)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 26.58%
0-1 @ 8.96% (0.699 0.7)
1-2 @ 6.91% (-0.094 -0.09)
0-2 @ 4.91% (0.188 0.19)
1-3 @ 2.52% (-0.145 -0.15)
0-3 @ 1.79% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.78% (-0.203 -0.2)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 29.3%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-2 Southport
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-3 Curzon Ashton
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-2 Southport
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-4 King's Lynn
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Southport
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-1 Southport
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-0 Darlington
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .