MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:05:50
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 39 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League South | Gameweek 45
Apr 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Woodspring Stadium

Weston
1 - 2
Aveley

Kempster (36')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Gibbs (28'), Odelusi (80' pen.)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Weston-super-Mare and Aveley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weston 2-1 Chippenham
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 1-1 Aveley
Saturday, April 6 at 7.30pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Weston-super-Mare win with a probability of 44.18%. A win for Aveley had a probability of 31.83% and a draw had a probability of 24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Weston-super-Mare win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.11%) and 2-0 (6.68%). The likeliest Aveley win was 1-2 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.06%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
Weston-super-MareDrawAveley
44.18% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 23.99% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01) 31.83% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 60.11% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.93% (0.052 0.05)42.07% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.53% (0.052 0.05)64.47% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Weston-super-Mare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.73% (0.019000000000005 0.02)19.27% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49% (0.028000000000006 0.03)51% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)
Aveley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.45% (0.034999999999997 0.03)25.55% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.59% (0.050000000000004 0.05)60.41% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Weston-super-Mare 44.18%
    Aveley 31.83%
    Draw 23.99%
Weston-super-MareDrawAveley
2-1 @ 9.11% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 8.11% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.68% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 3.66% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.41% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 2.06% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-0 @ 1.51%
4-2 @ 1.4% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 44.18%
1-1 @ 11.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.21% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.92% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.55% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 23.99%
1-2 @ 7.55% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 6.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.58% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 3.43% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.83% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.09% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-4 @ 0.96% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 31.83%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Weston 2-1 Chippenham
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Torquay Utd 3-3 Weston
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 4-0 Taunton Town
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weston 0-3 Farnborough
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-0 Weston
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Truro City 1-1 Aveley
Saturday, April 6 at 7.30pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 1-2 Havant & W'ville
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hemps. 3-4 Aveley
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 St Albans City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Farnborough 3-1 Aveley
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 2-1 Tonbridge Angels
Monday, March 11 at 7.45pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .