MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 02:01:54
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 17 hrs 58 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BW
National League | Gameweek 15
Oct 7, 2023 at 3pm UK
Colney Training Centre
C
Boreham Wood
0 - 2
Chesterfield

Coxe (70')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mandeville (34'), Quigley (84')
Coverage of the National League clash between Boreham Wood and Chesterfield.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Hartlepool
Wednesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Bromley
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 56.17%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Boreham Wood had a probability of 19.74%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.8%) and 1-2 (9.63%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.41%), while for a Boreham Wood win it was 1-0 (6.77%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 10.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chesterfield would win this match.

Result
Boreham WoodDrawChesterfield
19.74% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 24.09% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 56.17% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 48.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.58% (0.009999999999998 0.01)52.42% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.9% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)74.09% (-0.0080000000000098 -0.01)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.97% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)41.03% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.42% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)77.58% (0.0039999999999907 0)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.48% (0.010999999999996 0.01)18.52% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.25% (0.015000000000001 0.02)49.75% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Boreham Wood 19.75%
    Chesterfield 56.16%
    Draw 24.08%
Boreham WoodDrawChesterfield
1-0 @ 6.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-1 @ 5.09% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 3.02% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 1.51%
3-2 @ 1.27%
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 19.75%
1-1 @ 11.41%
0-0 @ 7.6% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 4.29%
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 24.08%
0-1 @ 12.81%
0-2 @ 10.8%
1-2 @ 9.63% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-3 @ 6.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-3 @ 5.41% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-4 @ 2.56% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.41% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 2.28% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-4 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 56.16%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Hartlepool
Wednesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-2 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-2 Aldershot
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Rochdale
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Bromley
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 1-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, September 26 at 8pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Wealdstone
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Halifax
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .