MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 08:52:54
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 6 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BW
National League | Gameweek 18
Nov 8, 2022 at 7.45pm UK
Meadow Park

Boreham Wood
1 - 1
York City

Fyfield (50')
Evans (21'), Coxe (78')
FT(HT: 0-1)
John-Lewis (9' pen.)
Coverage of the National League clash between Boreham Wood and York City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boreham Wood win with a probability of 47.05%. A win for York City had a probability of 27.96% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boreham Wood win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.35%) and 2-0 (8.08%). The likeliest York City win was 0-1 (7.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.85%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood.

Result
Boreham WoodDrawYork City
47.05% (-0.115 -0.12) 24.99% (0.0039999999999978 0) 27.96% (0.112 0.11)
Both teams to score 54.39% (0.073 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.46% (0.059999999999995 0.06)48.54% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.33% (0.053000000000001 0.05)70.66% (-0.054999999999993 -0.05)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.33% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)20.67% (0.026 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.75% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)53.25% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.56% (0.11500000000001 0.12)31.44% (-0.117 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.18% (0.133 0.13)67.82% (-0.13600000000001 -0.14)
Score Analysis
    Boreham Wood 47.05%
    York City 27.96%
    Draw 24.98%
Boreham WoodDrawYork City
1-0 @ 10.24% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.35% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.08% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.91% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.25% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.84% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-1 @ 1.94% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.67% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.12% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 47.05%
1-1 @ 11.85%
0-0 @ 6.5% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.41% (0.014 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.1% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 24.98%
0-1 @ 7.52% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.86% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.35% (0.017 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.65% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.09% (0.011 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.68% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 27.96%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boreham Wood 3-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, November 5 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-0 Boreham Wood
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Wrexham
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 1-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-2 Bromley
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Shrewsbury 2-1 York City
Saturday, November 5 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: York City 0-2 Southend
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Chesterfield
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-1 York City
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, October 11 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-0 Torquay Utd
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .