MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 13:32:00
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 5 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
EU
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stonebridge Road
R

Ebbsfleet
2 - 1
Rochdale

Poleon (15'), Samuel (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Mitchell (41')
East (57'), Hayes (90+1')
Coverage of the National League clash between Ebbsfleet and Rochdale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dorking 1-4 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 3-0 Wealdstone
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ebbsfleet win with a probability of 47.86%. A win for Rochdale had a probability of 27.65% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ebbsfleet win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.44%) and 2-0 (7.99%). The likeliest Rochdale win was 0-1 (7.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.56%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ebbsfleet would win this match.

Result
EbbsfleetDrawRochdale
47.86% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 24.49% (0.0030000000000001 0) 27.65% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 55.78% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.39% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)46.61% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.12% (-0.004999999999999 -0)68.88% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)
Ebbsfleet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.45% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)19.55% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.54% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)51.46% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Rochdale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.33% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)30.67% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.08% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)66.91% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Ebbsfleet 47.86%
    Rochdale 27.65%
    Draw 24.49%
EbbsfleetDrawRochdale
1-0 @ 9.79%
2-1 @ 9.44% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 7.99% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 5.14% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.35% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-2 @ 3.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 1.77% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.24%
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 47.86%
1-1 @ 11.56%
0-0 @ 6% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-2 @ 5.58%
3-3 @ 1.2%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 24.49%
0-1 @ 7.09% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 6.84% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 4.19% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 2.69% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 2.2%
0-3 @ 1.65% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 27.65%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dorking 1-4 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-0 Oldham
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-0 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 3-0 Wealdstone
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Rochdale
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 1-2 Solihull
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-0 Rochdale
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 1-2 Dag & Red
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 3-1 Rochdale
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .