MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:31:31
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 28 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Meadowbank Stadium
C

Dorking
4 - 1
Chesterfield

Pybus (9'), Rutherford (25', 66'), Blair (48')
Pybus (75'), Taylor (87'), Fuller (90+7')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Palmer (45+1')
Clements (27')
Coverage of the National League clash between Dorking Wanderers and Chesterfield.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dorking 1-4 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chesterfield win with a probability of 66.43%. A draw had a probability of 18.3% and a win for Dorking Wanderers had a probability of 15.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chesterfield win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.36%) and 0-1 (8%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.29%), while for a Dorking Wanderers win it was 2-1 (4.29%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood.

Result
Dorking WanderersDrawChesterfield
15.26% (-0.338 -0.34) 18.31% (-0.149 -0.15) 66.43% (0.486 0.49)
Both teams to score 58.3% (-0.297 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.55% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)34.45% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.63% (0.011000000000003 0.01)56.37% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Dorking Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.51% (-0.414 -0.41)35.49% (0.412 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.75% (-0.432 -0.43)72.25% (0.429 0.43)
Chesterfield Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.36% (0.11499999999999 0.11)9.64% (-0.119 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.81% (0.273 0.27)32.18% (-0.276 -0.28)
Score Analysis
    Dorking Wanderers 15.26%
    Chesterfield 66.43%
    Draw 18.31%
Dorking WanderersDrawChesterfield
2-1 @ 4.29% (-0.077000000000001 -0.08)
1-0 @ 3.54% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-0 @ 1.84% (-0.043 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.041 -0.04)
3-1 @ 1.48% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 15.26%
1-1 @ 8.29% (-0.054 -0.05)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.063000000000001 -0.06)
0-0 @ 3.42% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-3 @ 1.35% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 18.31%
1-2 @ 9.7% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 9.36% (0.092000000000001 0.09)
0-1 @ 8% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
1-3 @ 7.56% (0.03 0.03)
0-3 @ 7.3% (0.11 0.11)
1-4 @ 4.42% (0.041 0.04)
0-4 @ 4.27% (0.086 0.09)
2-3 @ 3.92% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-4 @ 2.29% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-5 @ 2.07% (0.029 0.03)
0-5 @ 2% (0.05 0.05)
2-5 @ 1.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 4.47%
Total : 66.43%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dorking 1-4 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 0-1 Dorking
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Halifax
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-3 Fylde
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Dorking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Rochdale
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 4-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .