MX23RW : Saturday, May 25 19:47:46
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 18 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
WA
National League | Gameweek 20
Nov 19, 2022 at 3pm UK
Poolfoot Farm
AT

Wrexham
2 - 0
Aldershot

Mullin (28'), Jones (38')
McFadzean (90+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Amaluzor (18')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Wealdstone 0-0 Wrexham
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-2 Maidenhead
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in National League

We said: Wrexham 3-0 Aldershot Town

Wrexham are looking for one thing only this season, and that is promotion, which is why a match like this will be seen as must win. The attacking qualities of the Welsh club should prove to be far too much for Aldershot Town here, and Parkinson's men will secure a comfortable three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wrexham win with a probability of 80.78%. A draw had a probability of 12.1% and a win for Aldershot Town had a probability of 7.11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wrexham win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.03%) and 2-1 (8.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (5.51%), while for an Aldershot Town win it was 1-2 (2.21%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Wrexham in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Wrexham.

Result
WrexhamDrawAldershot Town
80.78% (0.307 0.31) 12.1% (-0.216 -0.22) 7.11% (-0.095 -0.09)
Both teams to score 52.37% (0.508 0.51)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
72.57% (0.81099999999999 0.81)27.43% (-0.817 -0.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
51.97% (1.014 1.01)48.03% (-1.019 -1.02)
Wrexham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
94.83% (0.206 0.21)5.16% (-0.2111 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
79.53% (0.616 0.62)20.47% (-0.62 -0.62)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.22% (0.415 0.41)44.78% (-0.42 -0.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.24% (0.331 0.33)80.75% (-0.337 -0.34)
Score Analysis
    Wrexham 80.78%
    Aldershot Town 7.11%
    Draw 12.1%
WrexhamDrawAldershot Town
2-0 @ 10.15% (-0.23 -0.23)
3-0 @ 10.03% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 8.16% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-1 @ 8.06% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
4-0 @ 7.43% (0.037 0.04)
1-0 @ 6.85% (-0.249 -0.25)
4-1 @ 5.97% (0.098 0.1)
5-0 @ 4.4% (0.081 0.08)
5-1 @ 3.54% (0.106 0.11)
3-2 @ 3.24% (0.047 0.05)
4-2 @ 2.4% (0.067 0.07)
6-0 @ 2.18% (0.068 0.07)
6-1 @ 1.75% (0.075 0.08)
5-2 @ 1.42% (0.059 0.06)
7-0 @ 0.92% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 4.28%
Total : 80.78%
1-1 @ 5.51% (-0.134 -0.13)
2-2 @ 3.28% (0.004 0)
0-0 @ 2.31% (-0.117 -0.12)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 12.1%
1-2 @ 2.21% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-1 @ 1.86% (-0.071 -0.07)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 7.11%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wealdstone 0-0 Wrexham
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-3 Wrexham
Wednesday, November 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 3-0 Oldham
Sunday, November 6 at 12.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Wrexham 1-0 Maidenhead
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 4-0 Altrincham
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 3-1 Halifax
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-2 Maidenhead
Saturday, November 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 6-1 Aldershot
Tuesday, November 1 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 0-3 Aldershot
Saturday, October 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 0-2 Aldershot
Tuesday, October 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-1 York City
Saturday, October 22 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-3 Aldershot
Saturday, October 8 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .