MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:08:37
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 51 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 41
Apr 3, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
Bootham Crescent
B

York City
1 - 0
Barnet

Forde (40')
FT(HT: 1-0)

De Havilland (58'), Gorman (77')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: York City 0-0 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Barnet
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League

We said: York City 0-1 Barnet

Both of these teams are fighting for something at this stage of the campaign, and we are expecting it to be a close match on Monday night, but Barnet's superior quality should see them claim a huge three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 40.61%. A win for York City had a probability of 35.49% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.35%) and 0-2 (5.88%). The likeliest York City win was 2-1 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.88%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
York CityDrawBarnet
35.49% (0.205 0.2) 23.9% (-0.528 -0.53) 40.61% (0.32 0.32)
Both teams to score 61.64% (1.984 1.98)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.45% (2.571 2.57)40.55% (-2.573 -2.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.07% (2.588 2.59)62.93% (-2.591 -2.59)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (1.295 1.3)22.74% (-1.298 -1.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.58% (1.886 1.89)56.42% (-1.888 -1.89)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.79% (1.25 1.25)20.21% (-1.253 -1.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.47% (1.964 1.96)52.53% (-1.967 -1.97)
Score Analysis
    York City 35.49%
    Barnet 40.61%
    Draw 23.89%
York CityDrawBarnet
2-1 @ 8.06% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-0 @ 6.81% (-0.549 -0.55)
2-0 @ 5.04% (-0.202 -0.2)
3-1 @ 3.98% (0.145 0.15)
3-2 @ 3.18% (0.232 0.23)
3-0 @ 2.49% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 1.47% (0.107 0.11)
4-2 @ 1.18% (0.127 0.13)
4-0 @ 0.92% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 35.49%
1-1 @ 10.88% (-0.43 -0.43)
2-2 @ 6.44% (0.237 0.24)
0-0 @ 4.6% (-0.564 -0.56)
3-3 @ 1.7% (0.182 0.18)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.89%
1-2 @ 8.7% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.35% (-0.591 -0.59)
0-2 @ 5.88% (-0.233 -0.23)
1-3 @ 4.64% (0.171 0.17)
2-3 @ 3.43% (0.251 0.25)
0-3 @ 3.13% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
1-4 @ 1.85% (0.136 0.14)
2-4 @ 1.37% (0.148 0.15)
0-4 @ 1.25% (0.047 0.05)
Other @ 3%
Total : 40.61%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: York City 0-0 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 3-0 York City
Saturday, March 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-1 Dorking
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-2 Altrincham
Tuesday, March 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-3 York City
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-1 York City
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Barnet
Tuesday, March 28 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 0-2 Barnet
Saturday, March 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Notts County
Saturday, March 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Yeovil
Tuesday, March 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 2-1 Barnet
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-1 Barnet
Friday, March 3 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .