MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 11:01:29
SM
Spain vs. Croatia: 4 hrs 58 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 29
Apr 14, 2023 at 6.30pm UK
NEF Stadyumu

Galatasaray
6 - 0
Kayserispor

Icardi (18', 42' pen., 45+12'), Rashica (23'), Akturkoglu (59'), Zaniolo (71')
Mertens (35'), Adekugbe (80')
FT(HT: 4-0)

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Galatasaray 2-0 Adana Demirspor
Saturday, April 1 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-1 Umraniyespor
Monday, April 10 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Galatasaray 2-0 Kayserispor

Kayserispor have been impressive on the road this season, but they did come unstuck in their most recent away trip, losing 4-1 away at second-placed Fenerbahce. With Galatasaray going strong at the top of the table, it would be unwise to back anything other than a home victory, and they could win by a comfortable margin. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 75.71%. A draw had a probability of 14.8% and a win for Kayserispor had a probability of 9.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.48%) and 2-1 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.85%), while for a Kayserispor win it was 1-2 (2.86%). The actual scoreline of 6-0 was predicted with a 1.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Galatasaray would win this match.

Result
GalatasarayDrawKayserispor
75.71% (0.042999999999992 0.04) 14.79% (-0.048 -0.05) 9.49% (0.0010999999999992 0)
Both teams to score 52.6% (0.216 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.38% (0.26000000000001 0.26)32.62% (-0.265 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.71% (0.301 0.3)54.29% (-0.306 -0.31)
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.83% (0.063000000000002 0.06)7.17% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.93% (0.17500000000001 0.18)26.07% (-0.18 -0.18)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.66% (0.192 0.19)43.34% (-0.197 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.42% (0.16 0.16)79.57% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Galatasaray 75.71%
    Kayserispor 9.49%
    Draw 14.79%
GalatasarayDrawKayserispor
2-0 @ 10.79% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-0 @ 9.48% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.02% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.19% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-1 @ 7.93% (0.018 0.02)
4-0 @ 6.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 5.22% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.31% (0.025 0.03)
5-0 @ 3.29% (0.013 0.01)
5-1 @ 2.75% (0.026 0.03)
4-2 @ 2.18% (0.025 0.02)
6-0 @ 1.45% (0.011 0.01)
6-1 @ 1.21% (0.016 0.02)
5-2 @ 1.15% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 75.71%
1-1 @ 6.85% (-0.035 -0.04)
2-2 @ 3.77% (0.015 0.01)
0-0 @ 3.11% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-3 @ 0.92% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 14.79%
1-2 @ 2.86% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-1 @ 2.6% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-2 @ 1.09% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.05% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 9.49%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-0 Adana Demirspor
Saturday, April 1 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Konyaspor 2-1 Galatasaray
Friday, March 17 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 1-0 Kasimpasa
Saturday, March 11 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Gaziantep 0-3 Galatasaray
Sunday, March 5 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Trabzonspor
Sunday, February 5 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 3-2 Umraniyespor
Wednesday, February 1 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-1 Umraniyespor
Monday, April 10 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 3-4 Kayserispor
Saturday, April 1 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 4-0 Kayserispor
Saturday, March 11 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-2 Fenerbahce
Saturday, March 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Giresunspor 1-2 Kayserispor
Saturday, February 25 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-0 Istanbul
Thursday, February 2 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .