MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 20:42:36
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 22 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 20
Jan 15, 2024 at 5pm UK
Rams Global Stadium

Galatasaray
2 - 1
Kayserispor

Nelsson (26'), Mertens (86' pen.)
Buruk (31'), Mertens (52')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Boa Morte (57')
Karimi (32'), Ozbek (45+4'), Sazdagi (71'), Ali Kaldirim (85'), Ucar (84'), Kocaman (88'), Civelek (90+7')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Karagumruk 4-1 Kayserispor
Wednesday, January 10 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Galatasaray 2-0 Kayserispor

Galatasaray are outright favourites for this one as they will have too much for Kayserispor to handle. The Lions have been outstanding at home this season and we are backing them to preserve their perfect record on home turf against the faltering Anatolian Stars. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 79.09%. A draw had a probability of 13.3% and a win for Kayserispor had a probability of 7.61%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.37%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.43%) and 2-1 (8.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.23%), while for a Kayserispor win it was 1-2 (2.34%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Galatasaray would win this match.

Result
GalatasarayDrawKayserispor
79.09% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02) 13.3% (0.0099999999999998 0.01) 7.61% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
Both teams to score 49.52% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
68% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)32% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
46.44% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)53.56% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.62% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)6.38% (0.008 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
76.06% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)23.94% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.9%47.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.44%82.56% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    Galatasaray 79.07%
    Kayserispor 7.61%
    Draw 13.31%
GalatasarayDrawKayserispor
2-0 @ 11.37%
3-0 @ 10.43%
2-1 @ 8.57% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-0 @ 8.27% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 7.86% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 7.18% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
4-1 @ 5.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 3.95% (-0.004 -0)
5-1 @ 2.98% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.96%
4-2 @ 2.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
6-0 @ 1.81% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
6-1 @ 1.37% (-0.002 -0)
5-2 @ 1.12% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.76%
Total : 79.07%
1-1 @ 6.23% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 3.23% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 3.01% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 13.31%
1-2 @ 2.34% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 2.26% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 7.61%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sivasspor 1-1 Galatasaray
Thursday, January 11 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 3-0 Konyaspor
Sunday, January 7 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 0-0 Galatasaray
Sunday, December 24 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 1-0 Karagumruk
Wednesday, December 20 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Copenhagen 1-0 Galatasaray
Tuesday, December 12 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Galatasaray 3-1 Adana Demirspor
Friday, December 8 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Karagumruk 4-1 Kayserispor
Wednesday, January 10 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-3 Sivasspor
Sunday, January 7 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Konyaspor 2-0 Kayserispor
Sunday, December 24 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-4 Fenerbahce
Wednesday, December 20 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 2-0 Pendikspor
Sunday, December 10 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 0-1 Kayserispor
Sunday, December 3 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .