MX23RW : Wednesday, June 19 11:24:04
SM
Germany vs. Hungary: 4 hrs 35 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CA
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Second Round
Nov 16, 2021 at 4pm UK
 
LN

CAR
3 - 1
Liberia

Macauley (2'), Wilson (8', 74')
Jamal (30'), Pabai (34')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Ngoma (61')
Ndobe (22'), Pirioua (34'), Yangao (72'), Namnganda (90+2'), Namnganda (90+2')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liberia win with a probability of 40.08%. A win for Central African Republic had a probability of 36.93% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liberia win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (6.19%) and 0-2 (5.24%). The likeliest Central African Republic win was 2-1 (8.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood.

Result
Central African RepublicDrawLiberia
36.93%22.98%40.08%
Both teams to score 65.36%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.2%35.79%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.13%57.87%
Central African Republic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.13%19.86%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.03%51.97%
Liberia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.57%18.43%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.4%49.6%
Score Analysis
    Central African Republic 36.93%
    Liberia 40.09%
    Draw 22.97%
Central African RepublicDrawLiberia
2-1 @ 8.09%
1-0 @ 5.92%
2-0 @ 4.78%
3-1 @ 4.36%
3-2 @ 3.68%
3-0 @ 2.58%
4-1 @ 1.76%
4-2 @ 1.49%
4-0 @ 1.04%
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 36.93%
1-1 @ 10%
2-2 @ 6.84%
0-0 @ 3.66%
3-3 @ 2.08%
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 22.97%
1-2 @ 8.46%
0-1 @ 6.19%
0-2 @ 5.24%
1-3 @ 4.77%
2-3 @ 3.86%
0-3 @ 2.95%
1-4 @ 2.02%
2-4 @ 1.63%
0-4 @ 1.25%
Other @ 3.73%
Total : 40.09%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .