MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 00:43:41
SM
Atalanta vs. Liverpool: 18 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
PG
Australian A-League | Gameweek 12
Apr 3, 2024 at 11.45am UK
HBF Park
SF

Perth Glory
1 - 1
Sydney FC

Majekodunmi (72')
Susnjar (57'), Amini (69'), Colli (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lolley (25' pen.)
Caceres (71')
Girdwood-Reich (34')
Coverage of the Australian A-League clash between Perth Glory and Sydney FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Victory 2-1 Perth Glory
Sunday, March 31 at 5am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Sydney FC 2-0 Central Coast
Saturday, March 30 at 8.45am in Australian A-League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sydney FC win with a probability of 47.29%. A win for Perth Glory had a probability of 31.21% and a draw had a probability of 21.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sydney FC win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (5.83%) and 0-2 (5.44%). The likeliest Perth Glory win was 2-1 (6.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.71%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood.

Result
Perth GloryDrawSydney FC
31.21% (1.771 1.77) 21.49% (0.076999999999998 0.08) 47.29% (-1.844 -1.84)
Both teams to score 69.14% (0.886 0.89)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.89% (0.69499999999999 0.69)30.11% (-0.692 -0.69)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.68% (0.832 0.83)51.32% (-0.828 -0.83)
Perth Glory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.91% (1.327 1.33)20.09% (-1.324 -1.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.66% (2.087 2.09)52.33% (-2.085 -2.08)
Sydney FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.52% (-0.331 -0.33)13.47% (0.334 0.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.52% (-0.668 -0.67)40.48% (0.671 0.67)
Score Analysis
    Perth Glory 31.21%
    Sydney FC 47.29%
    Draw 21.49%
Perth GloryDrawSydney FC
2-1 @ 6.99% (0.206 0.21)
1-0 @ 4.34% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.75% (0.212 0.21)
3-1 @ 3.74% (0.255 0.26)
2-0 @ 3.49% (0.145 0.15)
3-0 @ 1.87% (0.149 0.15)
4-2 @ 1.5% (0.141 0.14)
4-1 @ 1.5% (0.158 0.16)
4-3 @ 1% (0.083 0.08)
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 31.21%
1-1 @ 8.71% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
2-2 @ 7% (0.122 0.12)
0-0 @ 2.71% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-3 @ 2.5% (0.112 0.11)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 21.49%
1-2 @ 8.73% (-0.204 -0.2)
1-3 @ 5.83% (-0.211 -0.21)
0-2 @ 5.44% (-0.357 -0.36)
0-1 @ 5.43% (-0.286 -0.29)
2-3 @ 4.68% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
0-3 @ 3.63% (-0.288 -0.29)
1-4 @ 2.92% (-0.143 -0.14)
2-4 @ 2.35% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.82% (-0.168 -0.17)
3-4 @ 1.26% (0.042 0.04)
1-5 @ 1.17% (-0.072 -0.07)
2-5 @ 0.94% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 47.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Victory 2-1 Perth Glory
Sunday, March 31 at 5am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Perth Glory 1-2 Western Sydney
Saturday, March 16 at 8.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Perth Glory 2-2 Newcastle Jets
Saturday, March 9 at 10.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Western Utd 1-0 Perth Glory
Saturday, March 2 at 6am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Perth Glory 0-0 Wellington
Saturday, February 24 at 10.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Perth Glory 3-2 Brisbane Roar
Saturday, February 17 at 10.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Sydney FC 2-0 Central Coast
Saturday, March 30 at 8.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Wellington 2-1 Sydney FC
Saturday, March 16 at 4.30am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Sydney FC 1-1 Brisbane Roar
Sunday, March 10 at 6am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Western Sydney 1-4 Sydney FC
Saturday, March 2 at 8.45am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Sydney FC 1-1 Melbourne City
Saturday, February 24 at 6.40am in Australian A-League
Last Game: Sydney FC 2-1 Adelaide United
Saturday, February 17 at 7am in Australian A-League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .