MX23RW : Monday, July 22 05:42:58
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 12 hrs 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 11
Mar 20, 2024 at 12.15am UK
Estadio Diego Armando Maradona

Argentinos Jrs
3 - 0
Rosario

Romero (21', 51'), Gondou (42' pen.)
Moyano (52'), Veron (61')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Broun (40'), Martinez (41'), Gomez (49'), Sandez (62')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Argentinos Juniors and Rosario Central.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Huracan 1-1 Argentinos Jrs
Sunday, March 10 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 1-0 Instituto
Sunday, March 10 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Argentinos Juniors win with a probability of 58.13%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Rosario Central had a probability of 17.06%.

The most likely scoreline for an Argentinos Juniors win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.35%) and 2-1 (9.14%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.37%), while for a Rosario Central win it was 0-1 (7.08%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Argentinos Juniors would win this match.

Result
Argentinos JuniorsDrawRosario Central
58.13% (0.238 0.24) 24.81% (-0.115 -0.11) 17.06% (-0.123 -0.12)
Both teams to score 41.78% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.61% (0.224 0.22)58.39% (-0.224 -0.22)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21% (0.173 0.17)79% (-0.175 -0.17)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.94% (0.181 0.18)20.06% (-0.181 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.72% (0.29000000000001 0.29)52.28% (-0.291 -0.29)
Rosario Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.26% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)47.74% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.96% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02)83.04% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Argentinos Juniors 58.12%
    Rosario Central 17.06%
    Draw 24.81%
Argentinos JuniorsDrawRosario Central
1-0 @ 15.38% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 12.35% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.14% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 6.62% (0.055000000000001 0.06)
3-1 @ 4.89% (0.037 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.66% (0.037 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.97% (0.026 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.81% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 58.12%
1-1 @ 11.37% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
0-0 @ 9.58% (-0.081999999999999 -0.08)
2-2 @ 3.38% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 24.81%
0-1 @ 7.08% (-0.065 -0.06)
1-2 @ 4.21% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.62% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.04% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 17.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Huracan 1-1 Argentinos Jrs
Sunday, March 10 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 2-0 Gimnasia
Wednesday, March 6 at 8pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Independiente 2-1 Argentinos Jrs
Saturday, March 2 at 10.15pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 3-1 Platense
Monday, February 26 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 2-1 Independiente Rivadavia
Tuesday, February 20 at 10.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Talleres 2-1 Argentinos Jrs
Friday, February 16 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 1-0 Instituto
Sunday, March 10 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Velez Sarsfield 1-0 Rosario
Wednesday, March 6 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Huracan 2-0 Rosario
Friday, March 1 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Newell's OB 0-1 Rosario
Sunday, February 25 at 10.45pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 2-1 Gimnasia
Sunday, February 18 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Independiente 1-0 Rosario
Wednesday, February 14 at 12.30am in Argentine Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .