MX23RW : Friday, June 21 20:36:48
SM
Friday, June 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 2
May 21, 2024 at 1.15am UK
Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron

Racing
3 - 0
Argentinos Jrs

Martirena (26'), Carbonero (63'), Martinez (84')
Almendra (43'), Garcia Basso (45'), Salas (56'), Martinez (58')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Alvarez (38'), Santamaria (44'), Oroz (64'), Herrera (71')
Alvarez (58')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 3-0 Coquimbo
Thursday, May 16 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana

We said: Racing Club 2-0 Argentinos Juniors

These are two dangerous attacking sides, but Racing seem to be a lot sharper on the back end at home, particularly when facing Argentinos, which is why we are giving them a slight edge. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing Club win with a probability of 52.04%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Argentinos Juniors had a probability of 22.05%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing Club win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.37%) and 2-1 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.14%), while for an Argentinos Juniors win it was 0-1 (7.99%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Racing Club would win this match.

Result
Racing ClubDrawArgentinos Juniors
52.04% (1.333 1.33) 25.91% (-0.561 -0.56) 22.05% (-0.777 -0.78)
Both teams to score 46.05% (0.627 0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.3% (1.281 1.28)56.7% (-1.285 -1.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.34% (1.018 1.02)77.65% (-1.022 -1.02)
Racing Club Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.13% (1.117 1.12)21.86% (-1.121 -1.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.89% (1.672 1.67)55.1% (-1.676 -1.68)
Argentinos Juniors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.93% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)41.07% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.38% (-0.035999999999998 -0.04)77.61% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Racing Club 52.03%
    Argentinos Juniors 22.05%
    Draw 25.9%
Racing ClubDrawArgentinos Juniors
1-0 @ 13.65% (-0.21 -0.21)
2-0 @ 10.37% (0.18 0.18)
2-1 @ 9.24% (0.153 0.15)
3-0 @ 5.26% (0.263 0.26)
3-1 @ 4.68% (0.229 0.23)
3-2 @ 2.08% (0.1 0.1)
4-0 @ 2% (0.162 0.16)
4-1 @ 1.78% (0.143 0.14)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 52.03%
1-1 @ 12.14% (-0.21 -0.21)
0-0 @ 8.98% (-0.451 -0.45)
2-2 @ 4.11% (0.063 0.06)
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 25.9%
0-1 @ 7.99% (-0.411 -0.41)
1-2 @ 5.41% (-0.097 -0.1)
0-2 @ 3.56% (-0.187 -0.19)
1-3 @ 1.6% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.22% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.056 -0.06)
Other @ 1.22%
Total : 22.05%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Racing 3-0 Coquimbo
Thursday, May 16 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Belgrano 4-4 Racing
Sunday, May 12 at 9.45pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Bragantino 2-1 Racing
Friday, May 10 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Coquimbo 1-2 Racing
Wednesday, April 24 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Belgrano 0-4 Racing
Tuesday, April 16 at 11.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 3-0 Bragantino
Thursday, April 11 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Corinthians 4-0 Argentinos Jrs
Wednesday, May 15 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 3-2 Rosario
Saturday, May 11 at 1.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Racing 2-1 Argentinos Jrs
Tuesday, May 7 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 0-0 Velez Sarsfield (2-4 pen.)
Sunday, April 28 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 1-0 Corinthians
Wednesday, April 24 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Argentinos Jrs 1-1 Defensa (3-2 pen.)
Saturday, April 20 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .