MX23RW : Monday, April 22 12:44:41
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 6 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
MC
Champions League | Group Stage
Nov 7, 2023 at 8pm UK
Etihad Stadium
YB

Man City
3 - 0
Young Boys

Haaland (23' pen., 51'), Foden (45+1')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Benito (15'), Lauper (19'), Amenda (77')
Lauper (53')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Winterthur 1-4 Young Boys
Saturday, November 4 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester City win with a probability of 63.68%. A draw had a probability of 18.5% and a win for Young Boys had a probability of 17.81%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.83%) and 3-1 (7.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.88%), while for a Young Boys win it was 1-2 (4.75%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 3-0 win for Manchester City in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Manchester City.

Result
Manchester CityDrawYoung Boys
63.68% (3.391 3.39) 18.5% (-2.401 -2.4) 17.81% (-0.99 -0.99)
Both teams to score 63.68% (7.041 7.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.75% (9.954 9.95)30.25% (-9.953 -9.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.51% (11.084 11.08)51.49% (-11.082 -11.08)
Manchester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.88% (3.827 3.83)9.12% (-3.825 -3.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.05% (8.46 8.46)30.95% (-8.459 -8.46)
Young Boys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.06% (5.01 5.01)29.93% (-5.009 -5.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.96% (5.645 5.65)66.04% (-5.646 -5.65)
Score Analysis
    Manchester City 63.68%
    Young Boys 17.81%
    Draw 18.5%
Manchester CityDrawYoung Boys
2-1 @ 9.44% (-0.5 -0.5)
2-0 @ 7.83% (-1.626 -1.63)
3-1 @ 7.54% (0.764 0.76)
1-0 @ 6.54% (-2.712 -2.71)
3-0 @ 6.25% (-0.194 -0.19)
3-2 @ 4.55% (0.984 0.98)
4-1 @ 4.51% (1.051 1.05)
4-0 @ 3.74% (0.449 0.45)
4-2 @ 2.72% (0.902 0.9)
5-1 @ 2.16% (0.747 0.75)
5-0 @ 1.79% (0.446 0.45)
5-2 @ 1.3% (0.56 0.56)
4-3 @ 1.1% (0.457 0.46)
Other @ 4.21%
Total : 63.68%
1-1 @ 7.88% (-1.841 -1.84)
2-2 @ 5.69% (0.468 0.47)
0-0 @ 2.73% (-1.795 -1.8)
3-3 @ 1.83% (0.58 0.58)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 18.5%
1-2 @ 4.75% (-0.358 -0.36)
0-1 @ 3.29% (-1.464 -1.46)
2-3 @ 2.29% (0.457 0.46)
0-2 @ 1.99% (-0.515 -0.52)
1-3 @ 1.91% (0.119 0.12)
Other @ 3.58%
Total : 17.81%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Man City 6-1 Bournemouth
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man Utd 0-3 Man City
Sunday, October 29 at 3.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Young Boys 1-3 Man City
Wednesday, October 25 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Man City 2-1 Brighton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 1-0 Man City
Sunday, October 8 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: RB Leipzig 1-3 Man City
Wednesday, October 4 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Winterthur 1-4 Young Boys
Saturday, November 4 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Lugano 1-1 Young Boys
Sunday, October 29 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Young Boys 1-3 Man City
Wednesday, October 25 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Young Boys 0-0 FC Zurich
Saturday, October 21 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Young Boys 3-0 Basel
Sunday, October 8 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Red Star 2-2 Young Boys
Wednesday, October 4 at 8pm in Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .