MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:41:04
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CONMEBOL Recopa | Final | 1st Leg
Feb 23, 2024 at 12.30am UK
Estadio de Liga Deportiva Universitaria
F

LDU Quito
1 - 0
Fluminense

Arce (90+2')
Piovi (47'), Gabbarini (79'), Arce (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Diniz (17'), Martinelli (43'), Guga (74')
Coverage of the CONMEBOL Recopa Final clash between LDU Quito and Fluminense.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Fortaleza 1-1 LDU Quito (3-4 pen.)
Saturday, October 28 at 9pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Man City 4-0 Fluminense
Friday, December 22 at 6pm in Club World Cup

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fluminense win with a probability of 40%. A win for LDU Quito had a probability of 34.09% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fluminense win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.62%) and 0-2 (6.77%). The likeliest LDU Quito win was 1-0 (8.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood.

Result
LDU QuitoDrawFluminense
34.09% (-8.013 -8.01) 25.91% (0.36 0.36) 40% (7.656 7.66)
Both teams to score 54.23% (-0.688 -0.69)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.95% (-1.111 -1.11)50.04% (1.114 1.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.98% (-1 -1)72.02% (1 1)
LDU Quito Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.98% (-4.918 -4.92)28.02% (4.919 4.92)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.33% (-6.715 -6.72)63.67% (6.717 6.72)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.34% (3.924 3.92)24.66% (-3.922 -3.92)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.82% (5.196 5.2)59.18% (-5.194 -5.19)
Score Analysis
    LDU Quito 34.09%
    Fluminense 40%
    Draw 25.91%
LDU QuitoDrawFluminense
1-0 @ 8.79% (-0.884 -0.88)
2-1 @ 7.83% (-1.049 -1.05)
2-0 @ 5.59% (-1.496 -1.5)
3-1 @ 3.32% (-1.015 -1.02)
3-0 @ 2.37% (-1.09 -1.09)
3-2 @ 2.32% (-0.391 -0.39)
4-1 @ 1.06% (-0.532 -0.53)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 34.09%
1-1 @ 12.3% (0.19 0.19)
0-0 @ 6.91% (0.307 0.31)
2-2 @ 5.48% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.91%
0-1 @ 9.67% (1.404 1.4)
1-2 @ 8.62% (1.027 1.03)
0-2 @ 6.77% (1.593 1.59)
1-3 @ 4.02% (0.853 0.85)
0-3 @ 3.16% (0.999 1)
2-3 @ 2.56% (0.236 0.24)
1-4 @ 1.41% (0.415 0.42)
0-4 @ 1.11% (0.429 0.43)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 40%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fortaleza 1-1 LDU Quito (3-4 pen.)
Saturday, October 28 at 9pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Defensa 0-0 LDU Quito
Wednesday, October 4 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: LDU Quito 3-0 Defensa
Wednesday, September 27 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Sao Paulo 1-0 LDU Quito (4-5 pen.)
Thursday, August 31 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: LDU Quito 2-1 Sao Paulo
Thursday, August 24 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: LDU Quito 2-3 Nublense (4-3 pen.)
Friday, August 11 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Man City 4-0 Fluminense
Friday, December 22 at 6pm in Club World Cup
Last Game: Fluminense 2-0 Al Ahly
Monday, December 18 at 6pm in Club World Cup
Last Game: Fluminense 2-3 Gremio
Thursday, December 7 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Palmeiras 1-0 Fluminense
Sunday, December 3 at 7pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Santos 0-3 Fluminense
Wednesday, November 29 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 2-1 Coritiba
Sunday, November 26 at 12am in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .