MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 14:26:27
SM
Eibar vs. Oviedo: 4 hrs 33 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
ML
Europa League | Quarter-Finals | 1st Leg
Apr 11, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
RL

AC Milan
0 - 1
Roma


Pioli (17'), Pulisic (33'), Adli (63'), Loftus-Cheek (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Mancini (17')
Cristante (38')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roma 1-0 Lazio
Saturday, April 6 at 5pm in Serie A

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AC Milan win with a probability of 60.38%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for Roma had a probability of 17.13%.

The most likely scoreline for an AC Milan win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.41%) and 2-1 (9.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.68%), while for a Roma win it was 0-1 (5.84%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood.

Result
AC MilanDrawRoma
60.38% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 22.48%17.13% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Both teams to score 48.26% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.26% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)49.74% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.25% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)71.75% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
AC Milan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.95% (0.0019999999999953 0)16.06% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.57% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)45.43% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Roma Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.49% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)42.51% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.13% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)78.87% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    AC Milan 60.37%
    Roma 17.13%
    Draw 22.48%
AC MilanDrawRoma
1-0 @ 12.48%
2-0 @ 11.41%
2-1 @ 9.77%
3-0 @ 6.96% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.96%
4-0 @ 3.18%
4-1 @ 2.72%
3-2 @ 2.55% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.17%
5-0 @ 1.16%
5-1 @ 1%
Other @ 2.02%
Total : 60.37%
1-1 @ 10.68% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.83% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 4.18% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 22.48%
0-1 @ 5.84% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 4.57% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 2.5% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 1.3%
2-3 @ 1.19% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.74%
Total : 17.13%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: AC Milan 3-0 Lecce
Saturday, April 6 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Fiorentina 1-2 AC Milan
Saturday, March 30 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Hellas Verona 1-3 AC Milan
Sunday, March 17 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: Slavia Prague 1-3 AC Milan
Thursday, March 14 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: AC Milan 1-0 Empoli
Sunday, March 10 at 2pm in Serie A
Last Game: AC Milan 4-2 Slavia Prague
Thursday, March 7 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Lazio
Saturday, April 6 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Lecce 0-0 Roma
Monday, April 1 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Sassuolo
Sunday, March 17 at 5pm in Serie A
Last Game: Brighton 1-0 Roma
Thursday, March 14 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Fiorentina 2-2 Roma
Sunday, March 10 at 7.45pm in Serie A
Last Game: Roma 4-0 Brighton
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .