MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:38:17
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 21 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
UN
CONCACAF Gold Cup | Group Stage
Jun 25, 2023 at 3am UK
Soldier Field
JN

USA
1 - 1
Jamaica

Vazquez (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lowe (13')
Lowe (3'), Lawrence (83'), Blake (85')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: Canada 0-2 USA
Monday, June 19 at 1.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
All competitions
Last Game: Jamaica 1-2 Jordan
Monday, June 19 at 1pm in International Friendlies

We said: USA 2-0 Jamaica

The United States have perhaps the best talent pool to choose from in all of CONCACAF, and although many of those selected have not played together on the international stage, they should be familiar with one another as all but seven of them currently feature in MLS. For Jamaica, their golden generation is nearing its end, and their lack of cohesion could cost them this weekend against a side with a ton of attacking quality. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a USA win with a probability of 79.62%. A draw had a probability of 15.4% and a win for Jamaica had a probability of 4.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a USA win was 2-0 with a probability of 18.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (16.88%) and 3-0 (13.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (7.71%), while for a Jamaica win it was 0-1 (2.87%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
USADrawJamaica
79.62% (-0.012 -0.01) 15.39% (0.18 0.18) 4.99% (-0.164 -0.16)
Both teams to score 27.59% (-1.32 -1.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.22% (-1.325 -1.33)52.78% (1.331 1.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.59% (-1.143 -1.14)74.41% (1.148 1.15)
USA Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.82% (-0.357 -0.36)11.18% (0.363 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.32% (-0.795 -0.8)35.68% (0.8 0.8)
Jamaica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
31.06% (-1.356 -1.36)68.94% (1.359 1.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
5.42% (-0.514 -0.51)94.58% (0.51799999999999 0.52)
Score Analysis
    USA 79.61%
    Jamaica 4.99%
    Draw 15.39%
USADrawJamaica
2-0 @ 18.5% (0.42 0.42)
1-0 @ 16.88% (0.62 0.62)
3-0 @ 13.51% (0.11 0.11)
4-0 @ 7.4% (-0.050999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 6.88% (-0.204 -0.2)
3-1 @ 5.03% (-0.227 -0.23)
5-0 @ 3.24% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2.75% (-0.168 -0.17)
5-1 @ 1.21% (-0.092 -0.09)
6-0 @ 1.18% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 0.94% (-0.094 -0.09)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 79.61%
0-0 @ 7.71% (0.397 0.4)
1-1 @ 6.28% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-2 @ 1.28% (-0.108 -0.11)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 15.39%
0-1 @ 2.87% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 1.17% (-0.08 -0.08)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 4.99%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Canada 0-2 USA
Monday, June 19 at 1.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: USA 3-0 Mexico
Friday, June 16 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: USA 1-1 Mexico
Thursday, April 20 at 3am in International Friendlies
Last Game: USA 1-0 El Salvador
Tuesday, March 28 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Grenada 1-7 USA
Saturday, March 25 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: USA 0-0 Colombia
Sunday, January 29 at 12.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jamaica 1-2 Jordan
Monday, June 19 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jamaica 1-2 Qatar
Thursday, June 15 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mexico 2-2 Jamaica
Monday, March 27 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Jamaica 0-0 Trin. & Tob.
Wednesday, March 15 at 12am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jamaica 0-1 Trin. & Tob.
Saturday, March 11 at 11pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Cameroon 1-1 Jamaica
Wednesday, November 9 at 5pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .