MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 06:24:32
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 8am UK at Shonan BMW Stadium Hiratsuka
Shonan Bellmare
1 - 4
Yokohama
FT(HT: 0-2)
Mizunuma (14'), Koike (20'), Lopes (59'), Ceara (90+1')
Nakagawa (68'), Ceara (90+6')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shonan Bellmare and Yokohama F Marinos.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yokohama F Marinos win with a probability of 60.52%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 16.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yokohama F Marinos win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.03%) and 1-2 (9.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.83%), while for a Shonan Bellmare win it was 1-0 (6.12%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Yokohama F Marinos would win this match.

Result
Shonan BellmareDrawYokohama F Marinos
16.48%22.99%60.52%
Both teams to score 45.53%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.27%52.73%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.64%74.36%
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.89%45.11%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.98%81.02%
Yokohama F Marinos Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.95%17.05%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.78%47.22%
Score Analysis
    Shonan Bellmare 16.48%
    Yokohama F Marinos 60.51%
    Draw 22.99%
Shonan BellmareDrawYokohama F Marinos
1-0 @ 6.12%
2-1 @ 4.31%
2-0 @ 2.44%
3-1 @ 1.14%
3-2 @ 1.01%
Other @ 1.46%
Total : 16.48%
1-1 @ 10.83%
0-0 @ 7.69%
2-2 @ 3.81%
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 22.99%
0-1 @ 13.6%
0-2 @ 12.03%
1-2 @ 9.58%
0-3 @ 7.1%
1-3 @ 5.65%
0-4 @ 3.14%
1-4 @ 2.5%
2-3 @ 2.25%
0-5 @ 1.11%
2-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 60.51%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-0 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, May 7 at 9am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 1-4 Shimizu S-Pulse
Tuesday, May 3 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 1-0 Shonan Bellmare
Friday, April 29 at 5.05am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Sunday, April 17 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-0 Jubilo Iwata
Sunday, April 10 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 2-1 Shonan Bellmare
Wednesday, April 6 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, May 7 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Jeonbuk 1-1 Yokohama
Sunday, May 1 at 3pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Yokohama 2-0 Hoang Anh Gia Lai
Thursday, April 28 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Yokohama 3-0 Sydney FC
Monday, April 25 at 12pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Sydney FC 0-1 Yokohama
Friday, April 22 at 3pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-1 Jeonbuk
Tuesday, April 19 at 3pm in AFC Champions League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki38288281285392
2Yokohama F MarinosYokohama38247782354779
3Vissel KobeVissel Kobe382110762362673
4Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers382161162362669
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus381991044301466
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa38189114538763
7Sagan Tosu381611114335859
8Avispa Fukuoka381412124237554
9FC Tokyo38158154953-453
10Consadole SapporoConsadole38149154850-251
11Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima381213134442249
12Cerezo OsakaCerezo38139164751-448
13Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka38128183349-1644
14Shimizu S-PulseShimizu S-Pulse381012163754-1742
15Kashiwa ReysolReysol38125213756-1941
16Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare38716153641-537
17Tokushima Vortis38106223455-2136
18Oita Trinita3898213155-2435
19Vegalta SendaiVegalta Sendai38513203162-3128
20Yokohama FCYokohama FC3869233277-4527
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Major League Soccer Table

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia13661189924
2New York City FCNY City1272324101423
3Orlando City136341617-121
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls135532014620
5CF MontrealMontreal136252423120
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati136161821-319
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta124441918116
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC135171216-416
9New England RevolutionNew England124352122-115
10Inter MiamiInter Miami134361321-815
11DC United124261619-314
12Columbus Crew123451515013
13Toronto133371825-712
14Chicago Fire132561117-611

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia13661189924
2New York City FCNY City1272324101423
3Orlando City136341617-121
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls135532014620
5CF MontrealMontreal136252423120
6FC CincinnatiCincinnati136161821-319
7Atlanta UnitedAtlanta124441918116
8Charlotte FCCharlotte FC135171216-416
9New England RevolutionNew England124352122-115
10Inter MiamiInter Miami134361321-815
11DC United124261619-314
12Columbus Crew123451515013
13Toronto133371825-712
14Chicago Fire132561117-611
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .