MX23RW : Sunday, March 3 09:38:04
SM
Manchester derby: 5 hrs 51 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
S
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 24
Feb 12, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard
T
St Etienne
5 - 0
Troyes
Ndiaye (16' og.), Sissoko (38'), Mbuku (51'), Macon (63'), Briancon (78')
Nade (20'), Briancon (36'), Monconduit (45+2'), Cafaro (55'), Cardona (90')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Alemdar (90')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Saint-Etienne and Troyes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dunkerque 1-0 St Etienne
Saturday, February 3 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Troyes 2-1 Bordeaux
Saturday, February 3 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saint-Etienne win with a probability of 57.68%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Troyes had a probability of 19.33%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saint-Etienne win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.5%) and 2-1 (9.83%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.93%), while for a Troyes win it was 0-1 (6.08%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Saint-Etienne would win this match.

Result
Saint-EtienneDrawTroyes
57.68% (0.085000000000001 0.09) 22.98% (0.079000000000001 0.08) 19.33% (-0.164 -0.16)
Both teams to score 50.7% (-0.51900000000001 -0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.46% (-0.555 -0.56)48.54% (0.555 0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.33% (-0.508 -0.51)70.67% (0.508 0.51)
Saint-Etienne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.44% (-0.166 -0.17)16.56% (0.165 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.66% (-0.29900000000001 -0.3)46.34% (0.29900000000001 0.3)
Troyes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.76% (-0.502 -0.5)39.24% (0.5 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.05% (-0.472 -0.47)75.95% (0.47200000000001 0.47)
Score Analysis
    Saint-Etienne 57.67%
    Troyes 19.33%
    Draw 22.98%
Saint-EtienneDrawTroyes
1-0 @ 11.68% (0.2 0.2)
2-0 @ 10.5% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 9.83% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-0 @ 6.3% (0.039 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.89% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-0 @ 2.83% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.76% (-0.059 -0.06)
4-1 @ 2.65% (-0.035 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.24% (-0.033 -0.03)
5-0 @ 1.02% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 0.95% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 57.67%
1-1 @ 10.93% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 6.5% (0.147 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.6% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 22.98%
0-1 @ 6.08% (0.056 0.06)
1-2 @ 5.11% (-0.050999999999999 -0.05)
0-2 @ 2.84% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.59% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.43% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 19.33%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dunkerque 1-0 St Etienne
Saturday, February 3 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: St Etienne 0-1 Amiens
Saturday, January 27 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 0-1 St Etienne
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: St Etienne 0-0 Laval
Saturday, January 13 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: St Etienne 3-2 Bastia
Tuesday, December 19 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bordeaux 0-0 St Etienne
Saturday, December 16 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Troyes 2-1 Bordeaux
Saturday, February 3 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Caen 0-0 Troyes
Saturday, January 27 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 1-0 Troyes
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Troyes 3-1 Ajaccio
Saturday, January 13 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 1-1 Troyes
Tuesday, December 19 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Troyes 1-4 Angers
Saturday, December 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .