MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 10:15:22
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3.30am UK at Empire Field
Vancouver
2 - 1
Houston
Becher (89'), Cavallini (90+2')
Cavallini (78'), Gauld (81')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Picault (6')
Herrera (53')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Philadelphia 6-0 Houston
Sunday, July 31 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer

We said: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Houston Dynamo

Expect to see a bigger defensive commitment from both sides in this one, but as much as the Dynamo will be keen to improve, the Caps newcomers have made them a sharper and more creative team, while they have a lot more difference makers who have managed to give this team some positive results. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vancouver Whitecaps win with a probability of 50.68%. A draw had a probability of 24.9% and a win for Houston Dynamo had a probability of 24.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vancouver Whitecaps win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.52%) and 2-0 (9.19%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.83%), while for a Houston Dynamo win it was 0-1 (7.36%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Vancouver Whitecaps in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Vancouver Whitecaps.

Result
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawHouston Dynamo
50.68% (1.375 1.38) 24.89% (-0.271 -0.27) 24.43% (-1.104 -1.1)
Both teams to score 51.61% (-0.245 -0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.28% (0.205 0.2)50.71% (-0.203 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.38% (0.179 0.18)72.61% (-0.178 -0.18)
Vancouver Whitecaps Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.98% (0.65400000000001 0.65)20.01% (-0.654 -0.65)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.78% (1.039 1.04)52.21% (-1.037 -1.04)
Houston Dynamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.53% (-0.84 -0.84)35.47% (0.841 0.84)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.77% (-0.879 -0.88)72.23% (0.881 0.88)
Score Analysis
    Vancouver Whitecaps 50.68%
    Houston Dynamo 24.43%
    Draw 24.88%
Vancouver WhitecapsDrawHouston Dynamo
1-0 @ 11.42% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 9.52% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
2-0 @ 9.19% (0.29 0.29)
3-1 @ 5.11% (0.149 0.15)
3-0 @ 4.93% (0.252 0.25)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.017 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.05% (0.099 0.1)
4-0 @ 1.98% (0.139 0.14)
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.028 0.03)
Other @ 2.77%
Total : 50.68%
1-1 @ 11.83% (-0.13 -0.13)
0-0 @ 7.1% (-0.058 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.94% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 24.88%
0-1 @ 7.36% (-0.232 -0.23)
1-2 @ 6.14% (-0.21 -0.21)
0-2 @ 3.81% (-0.211 -0.21)
1-3 @ 2.12% (-0.123 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.71% (-0.063 -0.06)
0-3 @ 1.32% (-0.105 -0.11)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 24.43%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nashville 1-1 Vancouver
Sunday, July 31 at 1am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Vancouver 1-3 Chicago Fire
Sunday, July 24 at 3am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Portland 1-1 Vancouver
Monday, July 18 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Cincinnati 2-2 Vancouver
Thursday, July 14 at 1am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Vancouver 1-3 Minnesota Utd
Saturday, July 9 at 3.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Vancouver 1-0 Los Angeles
Sunday, July 3 at 3am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Philadelphia 6-0 Houston
Sunday, July 31 at 12.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Houston 1-2 Minnesota Utd
Sunday, July 24 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Earthquakes 1-2 Houston
Monday, July 18 at 2.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Austin 3-1 Houston
Wednesday, July 13 at 2am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Houston 2-2 Dallas
Sunday, July 10 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
Last Game: Houston 1-2 Charlotte FC
Monday, July 4 at 1.30am in Major League Soccer
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Major League Soccer Table

Eastern Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022

Western Conference

TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Philadelphia UnionPhiladelphia25139345192648
2CF MontrealMontreal2513484341243
3New York City FCNY City24126645271842
4New York Red BullsNY Red Bulls2510783831737
5Columbus Crew2481063227534
6New England RevolutionNew England248973634233
7FC CincinnatiCincinnati258984245-333
8Orlando City2596102836-833
9Inter MiamiInter Miami2596103241-933
10Chicago Fire2586112834-630
11Atlanta UnitedAtlanta247893336-329
12Toronto2585123743-629
13Charlotte FCCharlotte FC2592143039-929
14DC United2464142848-2022
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .