MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 19:22:21
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 21
Nov 25, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Jakemans Stadium
C

Boston
2 - 2
Chorley

Rowe (24'), Ward (51')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Nolan (88'), Ubaezuonu (90+7')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Boston United and Chorley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boston 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-1 Chorley
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chorley win with a probability of 36.9%. A win for Boston United had a probability of 36.71% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chorley win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.17%) and 0-2 (6.29%). The likeliest Boston United win was 1-0 (9.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.3% likelihood.

Result
Boston UnitedDrawChorley
36.71% (0.016000000000005 0.02) 26.39% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 36.9% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 52.93% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.17% (0.013000000000005 0.01)51.82% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.41% (0.013000000000002 0.01)73.58% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.7% (0.015000000000001 0.02)27.29% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.26% (0.020000000000003 0.02)62.74% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.81%27.19% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.4% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)62.6% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Score Analysis
    Boston United 36.71%
    Chorley 36.9%
    Draw 26.39%
Boston UnitedDrawChorley
1-0 @ 9.64%
2-1 @ 8.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 6.26% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 3.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 2.71% (0.0020000000000002 0)
3-2 @ 2.3% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.15% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 36.71%
1-1 @ 12.55%
0-0 @ 7.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-2 @ 5.31% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.39%
0-1 @ 9.67% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.17% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 6.29% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-3 @ 3.55% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.73% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 2.3%
1-4 @ 1.16%
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 36.9%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boston 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-2 Boston
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-0 Hereford
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-0 Boston
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-0 Boston
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-1 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-1 Chorley
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 8-0 Darlington
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-0 P'boro Sports
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-1 Chorley
Tuesday, November 7 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-2 Hereford
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 South Shields
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .