MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 18:18:17
SM
Sunday, April 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League North | Gameweek 15
Oct 28, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Chorley Group Victory Park Stadium

Chorley
1 - 2
Hereford

Sampson (79')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Tolley (55'), Babos (75')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chorley and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chorley 2-1 South Shields
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-1 Hereford
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chorley win with a probability of 53.13%. A draw had a probability of 24.5% and a win for Hereford United had a probability of 22.38%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chorley win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.82%) and 2-1 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.64%), while for a Hereford United win it was 0-1 (7.05%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
ChorleyDrawHereford United
53.13% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 24.49% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 22.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 50.49% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.96% (0.018000000000001 0.02)51.04% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.1% (0.015999999999998 0.02)72.9% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.84% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)19.16% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.18% (0.016999999999996 0.02)50.82% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.46% (0.007000000000005 0.01)37.54% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.68% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)74.32% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Chorley 53.12%
    Hereford United 22.38%
    Draw 24.49%
ChorleyDrawHereford United
1-0 @ 11.88% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.82% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-1 @ 9.62% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.41% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.3% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.6% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 2.23% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.19% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-2 @ 1.07% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 53.12%
1-1 @ 11.64%
0-0 @ 7.19% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.71% (0.0019999999999998 0)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 24.49%
0-1 @ 7.05% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-2 @ 5.71%
0-2 @ 3.45% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-3 @ 1.86%
2-3 @ 1.54% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.13%
Other @ 1.65%
Total : 22.38%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 South Shields
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 5-0 Chorley
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-2 Chorley
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-1 Scunthorpe
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chorley
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-1 Chorley
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-1 Hereford
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Hereford
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .