MX23RW : Monday, April 22 12:41:36
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 6 hrs 3 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Tameside Stadium

Curzon Ashton
1 - 0
Hereford

Spencer (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Curzon Ashton and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Darlington
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-2 Hereford
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Curzon Ashton win with a probability of 42.69%. A win for Hereford United had a probability of 31.12% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Curzon Ashton win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.85%) and 2-0 (7.54%). The likeliest Hereford United win was 0-1 (8.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Curzon Ashton in this match.

Result
Curzon AshtonDrawHereford United
42.69% (0.053000000000004 0.05) 26.19% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05) 31.12% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)
Both teams to score 52.36% (0.152 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.97% (0.196 0.2)52.02% (-0.199 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.24% (0.171 0.17)73.76% (-0.173 -0.17)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.83% (0.11199999999999 0.11)24.17% (-0.114 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.51% (0.163 0.16)58.49% (-0.165 -0.16)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.05% (0.096999999999994 0.1)30.95% (-0.099 -0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.75% (0.114 0.11)67.25% (-0.117 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Curzon Ashton 42.69%
    Hereford United 31.12%
    Draw 26.19%
Curzon AshtonDrawHereford United
1-0 @ 10.62% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.85% (0.013 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.54% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.19% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 3.57% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.46% (0.018 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.49% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.27% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 42.69%
1-1 @ 12.45% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 7.48% (-0.059 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.19% (0.022 0.02)
3-3 @ 0.96% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 8.77% (-0.046000000000001 -0.05)
1-2 @ 7.31% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.15% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.86% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.03% (0.014 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.01%
Other @ 3%
Total : 31.12%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Darlington
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-3 Warrington Town
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 2-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-2 Hereford
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-1 Chester
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-0 Tamworth
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 5-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-3 South Shields
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .