MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 20:08:55
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 22 hrs 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 35
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground

Hereford
1 - 1
Chester

Williams (75' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-1)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hereford 0-0 Tamworth
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-2 Chester
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 39.65%. A win for Hereford United had a probability of 33.15% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.36%) and 0-2 (7.2%). The likeliest Hereford United win was 1-0 (9.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.89%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawChester FC
33.15% (-3.765 -3.77) 27.2% (0.478 0.48) 39.65% (3.293 3.29)
Both teams to score 49.91% (-1.918 -1.92)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.54% (-2.238 -2.24)55.46% (2.244 2.24)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.35% (-1.866 -1.87)76.65% (1.871 1.87)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.69% (-3.465 -3.47)31.31% (3.471 3.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.33% (-4.224 -4.22)67.67% (4.231 4.23)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.66% (0.83500000000001 0.84)27.34% (-0.83 -0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.21% (1.07 1.07)62.79% (-1.064 -1.06)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 33.15%
    Chester FC 39.65%
    Draw 27.2%
Hereford UnitedDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 9.94% (-0.081 -0.08)
2-1 @ 7.49% (-0.638 -0.64)
2-0 @ 5.77% (-0.64 -0.64)
3-1 @ 2.9% (-0.565 -0.57)
3-0 @ 2.23% (-0.499 -0.5)
3-2 @ 1.88% (-0.314 -0.31)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 33.15%
1-1 @ 12.89% (0.19 0.19)
0-0 @ 8.56% (0.717 0.72)
2-2 @ 4.85% (-0.292 -0.29)
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 11.1% (1.165 1.17)
1-2 @ 8.36% (0.31 0.31)
0-2 @ 7.2% (0.904 0.9)
1-3 @ 3.61% (0.215 0.22)
0-3 @ 3.11% (0.454 0.45)
2-3 @ 2.1% (-0.075 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.17% (0.095 0.1)
0-4 @ 1.01% (0.167 0.17)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 39.65%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hereford 0-0 Tamworth
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 5-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-3 South Shields
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 0-1 Hereford
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-2 Chester
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-1 Chester
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Chester
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-2 Chester
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .