MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:08:38
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 51 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 38
Mar 9, 2024 at 3pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground
C

Hereford
0 - 1
Chorley

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Hazlehurst (16')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Chorley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-4 Hereford
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Chorley
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 41.12%. A win for Chorley had a probability of 33.08% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.75%) and 2-0 (6.98%). The likeliest Chorley win was 0-1 (8.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.25%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawChorley
41.12% (0.428 0.43) 25.8% (-0.093 -0.09) 33.08% (-0.333 -0.33)
Both teams to score 54.32% (0.218 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.19% (0.323 0.32)49.8% (-0.32 -0.32)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.19% (0.288 0.29)71.81% (-0.28599999999999 -0.29)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.02% (0.363 0.36)23.97% (-0.361 -0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.78% (0.515 0.52)58.21% (-0.513 -0.51)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.46% (-0.051999999999992 -0.05)28.54% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.67% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)64.33% (0.070000000000007 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 41.12%
    Chorley 33.08%
    Draw 25.8%
Hereford UnitedDrawChorley
1-0 @ 9.77% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.75% (0.057 0.06)
2-0 @ 6.98% (0.056 0.06)
3-1 @ 4.17% (0.07 0.07)
3-0 @ 3.32% (0.061 0.06)
3-2 @ 2.61% (0.04 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.49% (0.04 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.19% (0.034 0.03)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 1.92%
Total : 41.12%
1-1 @ 12.25% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 6.84% (-0.090000000000001 -0.09)
2-2 @ 5.49% (0.027 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.09% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 8.58% (-0.126 -0.13)
1-2 @ 7.68% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
0-2 @ 5.38% (-0.087000000000001 -0.09)
1-3 @ 3.21% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.29% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.25% (-0.04 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.01% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 33.08%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: P'boro Sports 1-4 Hereford
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Hereford
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 1-2 Hereford
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-1 Chester
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-0 Tamworth
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 5-2 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Chorley
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Chorley
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 1-0 Tamworth
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-0 Southport
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 Spennymoor
Tuesday, February 13 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .